Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Singer at the Bat

Came across this thread looking for something. Not bad redietz, Not bad. Putting your degree to use. Good stuff.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Not bad redietz, Not bad. Putting your degree to use. Good stuff.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    This fucking asshole must be dreaming about you. Maybe that 200K hit bothered him so bad he dug up what he must think is some of his best work from 2016. I never saw this thread before, but, I'm convinced beyond any doubt, he is one fucked up dude.

Then just look at all the fucking morons that gave him a kudos, and you could see who the real losing pathetic fools are here.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Not bad redietz, Not bad. Putting your degree to use. Good stuff.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    This fucking asshole must be dreaming about you. Maybe that 200K hit bothered him so bad he dug up what he must think is some of his best work from 2016. I never saw this thread before, but, I'm convinced beyond any doubt, he is one fucked up dude.

Then just look at all the fucking morons that gave him a kudos, and you could see who the real losing pathetic fools are here.
    Buddy, if you read past first post then the jokes on you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information