Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Singer at the Bat

As hard as the nitwit (jbjb) and Mick try to be the leaders of this pathetic place, I just don’t see them ever taking first place away from Kewlj, or second place from the Martian RedDitz for the top billing of this sites best bullshitting alleged self-proclaimed forum AP’s.

Yet, you never know what could happen here. They have a chance to gain ground if KJ or the Ditz decide to leave the site again and actually could stay away for more than 2 weeks.

I'm not trying to lead anyone you retarded pile of shit. Do the world some good and off yourself.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I'm not trying to lead anyone you retarded pile of shit. Do the world some good and off yourself.
    Wow, I was seriously hurt by that comment.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    As hard as the nitwit (jbjb) and Mick try to be the leaders of this pathetic place, I just don’t see them ever taking first place away from Kewlj, or second place from the Martian RedDitz for the top billing of this sites best bullshitting alleged self-proclaimed forum AP’s.

Yet, you never know what could happen here. They have a chance to gain ground if KJ or the Ditz decide to leave the site again and actually could stay away for more than 2 weeks.
    You've also said you had enough of this place and left. What brought your dildo ass back?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You've also said you had enough of this place and left. What brought your dildo ass back?
    Notice how he doesn’t mention Alan(how many times has he quit now?)because it doesn’t fit his agenda?....typical fucking idiot...dumb too

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Notice how he doesn’t mention Alan(how many times has he quit now?)because it doesn’t fit his agenda?....typical fucking idiot...dumb too
    Like we said. He's fucking RETARDED!!!!!!

My comments were directed at “top billing of this sites best bullshitting alleged self-proclaimed forum AP’s.” Not all the members who left only to return again.

So, to make myself clearer, if Kewlj and Redditz were to finally leave and not come back, one of you three nitwits jbjb, Mick, Keystone, would all have a shot for top billing of this sites best bullshitting alleged self-proclaimed forum AP.

Funny how you took my post out of context. Then again you are one bunch of dumb fucks. Go back and read it you fucking pathetic bullshitters.

H

My comments were directed at “top billing of this sites best bullshitting alleged self-proclaimed forum AP’s.” Not all the members who left only to return again.

So, to make myself clearer, if Kewlj and Redditz were to finally leave and not come back, one of you three nitwits jbjb, Mick, Keystone, would all have a shot for top billing of this sites best bullshitting alleged self-proclaimed forum AP.

Funny how you took my post out of context. Then again you are one bunch of dumb fucks. Go back and read it you fucking pathetic bullshitters.
    Once was enough...don’t try and explain yourself cocksmoker, you end up looking stupider than you already do if that’s humanly possible
    Last edited by Keystone; 04-06-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Must really hurt when I point out how dumb you actually are. When you start posting any dribble like your above post that falls out of your blank head, you know I got to you. LOL

Must really hurt when I point out how dumb you actually are. When you start posting any dribble like your above post that falls out of your blank head, you know I got to you. LOL
    Yes it really hurts bad, don’t know how I’m gonna function the rest of the day lol....fuck out of here dumbfuck

Yes it really hurts bad, don’t know how I’m gonna function the rest of the day lol....fuck out of here dumbfuck

That old bag of shit can't even write a signature without errors. Blackhole is like his forum handle: a whole lot of nothing…..
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-06-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Redietz,
    Quite good. Nice piece of work. I guess this came about from a thread begun by Rob Singer in Dec. 2015 called Final Opportunity. I found and read that thread, it's 192 posts long.
    It is a absorbing and interesting thread. The question about Rob and a poster named Arci sending tax returns to Alan Mendelson to prove Rob's claims is the backdrop.

I found the bulk of the posts are from Alan, Coach Belly and Slobdinger (mickeycrimm?). These three present a fascinating running play by play drama of the negotiations . Brilliant. It's really a professional type of script. Redietz calls the odds with the help of regnis at regular intervals to crank up the drama and tension. Worth reading.

I'm working on the screenplay but I can't find an actor with 9 and 1/2 to play Rob.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I'm working on the screenplay but I can't find an actor with 9 and 1/2 to play Rob.

Jon Lovitz. Shave half his head and give him a bad Hawaiian shirt.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Pete-your post made me look back at that thread. Good to see how far we have come on this forum since then. NOT!!!!!

But seriously--I am afraid to ask. What ever happened to Arci? Did he simply leave because he was sick of this or did he unfortunately take a more permanent leave?

I'm sure some of you would know.

Pete-your post made me look back at that thread. Good to see how far we have come on this forum since then. NOT!!!!!

But seriously--I am afraid to ask. What ever happened to Arci? Did he simply leave because he was sick of this or did he unfortunately take a more permanent leave?

I'll update you on that regnis.

While this poorly-run forum has certainly taken a turn into "anyone but AP's are to be believed" and "Singer and Alan are BROKE and if they post big winners you are required to disbelieve them or assume they lost it all and more", there is a reason why arci has been among the missing for several years now.

One thing is because of the stinging truth I've always posted about this blatant liar: he ran his poor sick wife into the grave with his vp addiction, always putting his insatiable need to play before his wife's need for rest and a healthy environment.

But what REALLY put him in his rightful place was when his useless, mickeycrimm-style son died of a drug overdose two years ago. Addict father/addict son. You see, his entire internet existence as a big shot VP-AP was all one big put-on, much like the concocted life kew likes to portray these days. And this is why both had serious disdain for the likes of me--a healthy family person with a successful, productive life who has absolutely no use for internet phonies with pathological lying problems.

Good ALWAYS outlives evil. That's something humanity knows for sure. It'll take time for these WoV rejects to come to terms with that reality. But by posting my big wins, it's sure satisfying watching them all slowly break down into their puny little envious selves. Don'tcha think?

Mr Singer, you have some serious problems!

For the record, arci never portrayed himself as a "big shot VP-AP." If you go back and check his posts, you can see that he reported playing at a modest level with modest profits. He promoted the idea that playing positive games instead of negative would result in long-term profits for any level of player. In service of demonstrating that, he sent his tax returns to Mr. Mendelson.

In no way, shape, or form did arci present himself as a big player. He did present himself as a winning player. Back before this site acquired math-savvy WOVers, arci was one of the more math-expert folks here. He did the site a service by debunking Rob's systems in a way that we math-challenged posters could not. As Rob was banned from first one site then another, he found a niche here in which to operate with minimal interference. Arci provided needed pushback.

I started reading and posting here because I'm a longtime debunker of paranormal claims and such. The Mendelson/"Singer"/arci relationship paralleled a famous paranormal menage a trois, the Stanford Research Institute/Uri Geller/James Randi relationship. In fact, I suggested on many occasions that "Singer" avail himself of the opportunity to prove his abilities (which are indeed paranormal) by contacting the Randi Foundation when it hosted its Million Dollar Challenge.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

I'll update you on that regnis.

While this poorly-run forum has certainly taken a turn into "anyone but AP's are to be believed" and "Singer and Alan are BROKE and if they post big winners you are required to disbelieve them or assume they lost it all and more", there is a reason why arci has been among the missing for several years now.

One thing is because of the stinging truth I've always posted about this blatant liar: he ran his poor sick wife into the grave with his vp addiction, always putting his insatiable need to play before his wife's need for rest and a healthy environment.

But what REALLY put him in his rightful place was when his useless, mickeycrimm-style son died of a drug overdose two years ago. Addict father/addict son. You see, his entire internet existence as a big shot VP-AP was all one big put-on, much like the concocted life kew likes to portray these days. And this is why both had serious disdain for the likes of me--a healthy family person with a successful, productive life who has absolutely no use for internet phonies with pathological lying problems.

Good ALWAYS outlives evil. That's something humanity knows for sure. It'll take time for these WoV rejects to come to terms with that reality. But by posting my big wins, it's sure satisfying watching them all slowly break down into their puny little envious selves. Don'tcha think?
    How did YOUR wife's health hold up when your addiction to gambling caused you to dump $250,000 over a few year period in the late nineties? You are the one that admitted, right here on this site, that you lost that money gambling in the late nineties. Your wife had nothing to say about what you were doing? It had no effect on her?

And after that how did you convince her that you had a system that would win in the future?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Leave it to an obsessed redietz to nervously check for posts from me within the hour!

I never said arci was a "big player" you idiot. And if you weren't in such a rabid hurry to scratch your incurable Singer itch you'd have been able to easily deduce that.

arci continuously tried to portray himself as a big shot AP who did nothing but win year after year, much like these current clowns here like to lie about. And if you really read his history, he was good at giving the perception that he won a significant amount at vp, which when he stupidly turned in his tax returns to Alan exposed and embarrassed him. A dumber poster there will never be.

During his time and just like we see now on this forum, those who chose to side with arci because of their hate for me and Alan simply ignored the absolute horrible and despicable way the addict treated his poor dying wife. He needs to burn in Hell for every bit of that blatant disrespect. But perhaps Divinity doled out his punishment in the form of making him suffer thru watching his useless son go down life's tubes....who knows? The guy was a pathological liar when it came to my play and life, much like this new crop of "AP's" here so. That's why I stick around.....to watch them become victims of VERY righteous attrition.

Thread Information