Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Singer at the Bat

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    you spend most of your energy fighting with yourself over how to get a good shot in at me--which you have never been successful at.
    Bump.

This just gets better and better with age!

LOL.

I had never seen this thread. What an awesome burn.

I too had not seen this as it was 6 month prior to my participation here.

It really is insightful stuff, Kudos.

I was watching the second half of the World Cup game as my wife is a soccer aficionado. She probably knows more about English/Spanish league soccer than most guys know about baseball. The game ends and I see a new post on this website with 22 replies. It was only 60 to 70 minutes in real time. I frantically look at other threads to try to understand what I was missing.

Yes, this old codger was out of it. The darn post was from January 2016. Yes, some things are timeless.

Kudos to the poem. My research was three minutes. The laughter was at least ten minutes. Thanks.

For those that weren't around then here's a recap of what led to the poem. Singer kept harassing arcimedes to prove he made a profit at video poker vis a vie his income tax returns. Singer promised that if arci showed his returns then Singer would show his returns where he made all the money playing video poker. They would send them to Alan to go over them and report the results. Singer was really rubbing arci's nose in it. And the reason is because he figured arci would never show his returns. He was calling arci chickenshit and all kinds of stuff.

But then something funny happened. Arci sent his returns to Alan. Rob started back peddling. "Arci didn't do this and Arci didn't do that so I'm not sending my returns." And still to this day Rob has never sent Alan his returns. He welshed the bet. And he had good reason to....BECAUSE HE WAS BLUFFING. He never intended to send his returns to Alan no matter what. Because his returns will show something much different than what Rob has been representing all these years.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

So why the fuck is Singer still here? EVERY post he makes should be met with a "where the fuck are your tax returns, you welcher".

And why the fuck are there people here that support and enable him? Alan? Slingshot? coach belly? What the fuck is wrong with you clowns?

I am confused. I thought the premise was that if you use your real name you have nothing to hide.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So why the fuck is Singer still here? EVERY post he makes should be met with a "where the fuck are your tax returns, you welcher".

And why the fuck are there people here that support and enable him? Alan? Slingshot? coach belly? What the fuck is wrong with you clowns?
    I see you continue to come apart at the seams.
    I would settle down some kew. I mean, how much time do you think you and your faulty cardiac system have left anyway! Plus you have to deal with the fact that you know you were born with another defect upstairs in the first place that made you make stupid choices in life.

Get ahold of yourself!!

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    For those that weren't around then here's a recap of what led to the poem. Singer kept harassing arcimedes to prove he made a profit at video poker vis a vie his income tax returns. Singer promised that if arci showed his returns then Singer would show his returns where he made all the money playing video poker. They would send them to Alan to go over them and report the results. Singer was really rubbing arci's nose in it. And the reason is because he figured arci would never show his returns. He was calling arci chickenshit and all kinds of stuff.

But then something funny happened. Arci sent his returns to Alan. Rob started back peddling. "Arci didn't do this and Arci didn't do that so I'm not sending my returns." And still to this day Rob has never sent Alan his returns. He welshed the bet. And he had good reason to....BECAUSE HE WAS BLUFFING. He never intended to send his returns to Alan no matter what. Because his returns will show something much different than what Rob has been representing all these years.
    When mickey feels it slipping away he turns to making up lies that he can feel better about. I do understand mickey.

No bet was involved, and anyone stupid enuf to send someone else his and his wife's tax returns without a sizeable monetary bet in escrow as I did in the Fezzik challenge isn't playing with a full deck. And you saw how much he humiliated himself, which proved it. And this....after burying a poor wife he helped put there. I made a fool of him which was my entire goal, and as he well deserved. I'd love to make a fool if kew today but there'll hardly be the same level of satisfaction. That's why I made the physical challenge. It wouldn't be difficult to out-perform a gay cripple.

Shut the fuck up Argentino, you bet welching, gambling addict, cousin Eddie, internet troll!

How about a glum cripple? I'm a'ready for our 5K. Just trying to decide if I wear my Punisher T-shirt and Peek-a-Choo-Choo hat or my Peek-a-Choo-Choo shirt with my Punisher hat. Decisions, decisions. Now you better not cancel this, Argentino -- I have to get up at 6 AM tomorrow to get eight laps in at Steve Spurrier field. The local firemen work out Sunday mornings there. Last Sunday I arrived at 9 AM, and they told me it was too hot to run that late. I thought that was funny -- firemen telling me it was too hot.

My sense of humor needs work.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Shut the fuck up Argentino, you bet welching, gambling addict, cousin Eddie, internet troll!
    Now I've got you just where I want you!

What about....electricity stealing, run-down RV-driving, funny looking, queer bashing, manure eating, redietz-exposing, losing gambler who's best characteristics ran down his old man's leg?!

Are we getting there?? By the way goofy---I put up a picture of my "dumpy little RV" a ways back. I suggest you don't go looking for it. It'll just hurt you even more....

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    How about a glum cripple? I'm a'ready for our 5K. Just trying to decide if I wear my Punisher T-shirt and Peek-a-Choo-Choo hat or my Peek-a-Choo-Choo shirt with my Punisher hat. Decisions, decisions. Now you better not cancel this, Argentino -- I have to get up at 6 AM tomorrow to get eight laps in at Steve Spurrier field. The local firemen work out Sunday mornings there. Last Sunday I arrived at 9 AM, and they told me it was too hot to run that late. I thought that was funny -- firemen telling me it was too hot.

My sense of humor needs work.
    That and your anonymous story-telling.

Now I've got you just where I want you!

What about....electricity stealing, run-down RV-driving, funny looking, queer bashing, manure eating, redietz-exposing, losing gambler who's best characteristics ran down his old man's leg?!

Are we getting there?? By the way goofy---I put up a picture of my "dumpy little RV" a ways back. I suggest you don't go looking for it. It'll just hurt you even more....
    Bet welching, degenerate gambler, cousin Eddie, living in someone else's driveway, mooching utilities.

Rob just posted a poem regarding mickeycrimm. It was not Rob's best work.

Sometimes the classics are still the best. I suppose I should do an update sometime, maybe subbing in evidence of me soliciting him in some way for arci's tax returns. Or maybe evidence of the $1.5 million RV or the 200K jackpot for the tax returns. But for now, it's the oldie but goodie.

Geez I bother you more than I thought. That makes it a home run!
    I think you're right Rob. This fucking asshole must be dreaming about you. Maybe that 200K hit bothered him so bad he dug up what he must think is some of his best work from 2016. I never saw this thread before, but, I'm convinced beyond any doubt, he is one fucked up dude.

Then just look at all the fucking morons that gave him a kudos, and you could see who the real losing pathetic fools are here.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I think you're right Rob. This fucking asshole must be dreaming about you. Maybe that 200K hit bothered him so bad he dug up what he must think is some of his best work from 2016. I never saw this thread before, but, I'm convinced beyond any doubt, he is one fucked up dude.

Then just look at all the fucking morons that gave him a kudos, and you could see who the real losing pathetic fools are here.
    The only loser here is you shitforbrains.

P.S. that $200k hit was by an old female. NOT Rob.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

What 200K hit? You're even stupider than I thought.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information