Thread: Since you guys like proof..

It appears you guys like proof of what people say and do... Well here goes...
    BTW I'll post anything you ask of me got nothing to hide

You beat me. I get $300 each month.

Not to brag but when I gamble, I gamble

Just a few of many.... 2015 was my best year

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    It appears you guys like proof of what people say and do... Well here goes...
    BTW I'll post anything you ask of me got nothing to hide

Hi LoneStarHorse:

Oddly I could not access the photos above, but I could the subsequent ones on this thread. Perhaps you took posted them differently.

FAB

I could see the jackpot photos. FAB are you using a computer or cell phone? Sometimes I have a problem seeing photos with my cell phone.

Every photo I showed the date and time... The 1:38PM is the time today when I was posting pictures..

I like the way you took these with the time, date & location displayed...does the camera do that automatically?

What do the 2 different times shown on each mean?

Did you quit at the end of May?
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-07-2016 at 12:41 PM.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I could see the jackpot photos. FAB are you using a computer or cell phone? Sometimes I have a problem seeing photos with my cell phone.
    The $20,000 handpay is the first photo I could see. I am using both my iphone and my desktop using Microsoft Explorer. But if others can see all the photos, don't do anything special for me.

Congrats to LoneStarHorse on his jackpots and his good year in 2015.

FAB

I have the IPhone so I guess it does.. The time above the was the time today I posted these photos...

No I played until 12/31 just don't like bragging.. I had 87 jackpots this year...

Sad part is those $20,000 hand pays on a $4 bet after I hit them three times the machines were taken away.. Never to be seen again.. I raised hell about that..

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I like the way you took these with the time, date & location displayed...does the camera do that automatically?

What do the 2 different times shown on each mean?

Did you quit at the end of May?

No I played until 12/31 just don't like bragging.. I had 87 jackpots this year...
    Obviously...

Those $20,000 wins are beauties.

Sorry they took those machines out. I used to play those 3 credit QH machines at a number of different places, but in $1 or $5 denominations, never seen $2. I've only gotten 3 in a line once but I've gotten 3 scattered quite a few times. They used to be quite good for either quick wins or long term play with minimal loss or a small win. But around mid-2015 they seem to have tightened them up, at least at all the places I play them at.

I called those $2 QH's my ATM... Always made something on them... Hey $4 a pop small investment to make a big score

Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    Those $20,000 wins are beauties.

Sorry they took those machines out. I used to play those 3 credit QH machines at a number of different places, but in $1 or $5 denominations, never seen $2. I've only gotten 3 in a line once but I've gotten 3 scattered quite a few times. They used to be quite good for either quick wins or long term play with minimal loss or a small win. But around mid-2015 they seem to have tightened them up, at least at all the places I play them at.

I called those $2 QH's my ATM... Always made something on them... Hey $4 a pop small investment to make a big score
    That's the same term I used - my ATM.
    I said 3 credit but I meant the 2 credit version just like in your pictures, except $1 and $2 denominations. At one point I was also doing well on the 3 credit $1 machines - never a huge hit but enough 7 combinations and 5 or 6 QHs to make it worthwhile on a small scale or at least self-financing. Those were never as much fun and also seem to have tightened up.

Thread Information