Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Powerball

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    If this will help me win: If I win I promise to give every forum member who contributed to this thread $100.

Edited to add: That "win" means I get ALL the numbers... not just the Powerball number.
    I'm in.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

If this will help me win: If I win I promise to give every forum member who contributed to this thread $100.
    Just play mine through a $5 BP game next time you are in Vegas and see what you can do

I have a neighborhood pool going. Last time we had 95 tickets and managed to outdo the odds and win 4 times! Of course each was just a Powerball, so it was only $16 bucks.

If I peeked and saw one of the dice was a "2" then yes, I would say one die is a two. I would then ask what are the odds that the other die is a two and being real craps players who deal in reality they would say 1 out of 6.
    And what if that other die was labeled 7-12 along with the normal pips with the 2 having the 8. Ask the same question (at least one die shows a two, what are the odds that the other one shows an 8?) and see if they say 1 in 6 now.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    And what if that other die was labeled 7-12 along with the normal pips with the 2 having the 8. Ask the same question (at least one die shows a two, what are the odds that the other one shows an 8?) and see if they say 1 in 6 now.
    What???

Thread Information