Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Sportsbetting

I'm waiting. And waiting and waiting. Have another donut while you try and find the courage to do ANYTHING.

Your bodyguard won't be in Vegas Friday morning to protect you, but then again neither will you.....

NO more talking to you, I'll hopefully see you Friday morning.... But everyone knows you won't be there...

My parting words you can type all the insults you'd like, but one day you'll pay the band you've been dancing to

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Poor baby.....waa waa sniffle sniffle

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Your bodyguard won't be in Vegas Friday morning to protect you, but then again neither will you.....

NO more talking to you, I'll hopefully see you Friday morning.... But everyone knows you won't be there...

My parting words you can type all the insults you'd like, but one day you'll pay the band you've been dancing to
    More whining instead of substance. What a wussy!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Because if you read into everything I say and claim, you'd see I'm an angry, kind of chaotic type of person and it is being driven from somewhere. Bad gambling comes to mind first, does it not?Thus, it wouldn't be surprising if I beat my wife and even helped my son masturbate just to feel as if I've accomplished something. (That one's for you regnis)

Thread Information