Thread: One lousy rotten apple

In my time here there is only one lousy rotten apple here, that person is Rob Singer. For some reason he pretends to be something he isn't a "player" He wants to be so bad that's why he causes disruption here day after day..

I came in here by total accident I read all the threads in here & found out that everyone seemed on the up & up except Rob Singer. Then I posted my offers,cards and dated jackpot photos as proof not because anyone asked to see them. Just because a mans word is his only thing of value in this world.

Here in these forums you can be anyone you want to be but when push comes to shove 98% of the people are NOT who they say they are...

I wish Rob Singer had been a man of his word and just left the forum, but now he thinks I'm his new target.. Guess what Rob you picked the wrong person so just leave me out of your games..

To everyone else thanks for letting me play in your sand box

Lonestar thank you for your participation here. I'm glad you're here and enjoy your contributions.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    In my time here there is only one lousy rotten apple here, that person is Rob Singer. For some reason he pretends to be something he isn't a "player" He wants to be so bad that's why he causes disruption here day after day..

I came in here by total accident I read all the threads in here & found out that everyone seemed on the up & up except Rob Singer. Then I posted my offers,cards and dated jackpot photos as proof not because anyone asked to see them. Just because a mans word is his only thing of value in this world.

Here in these forums you can be anyone you want to be but when push comes to shove 98% of the people are NOT who they say they are...

I wish Rob Singer had been a man of his word and just left the forum, but now he thinks I'm his new target.. Guess what Rob you picked the wrong person so just leave me out of your games..

To everyone else thanks for letting me play in your sand box
    I've come to view Rob as a guy with a little man syndrome. His boasts over the most mundane things are the strangest. His big house, two RV's, 4 cell phones, 401K, a pension, social security benefits, a long lasting marriage, etc. All fairly standard stuff for the middle class in days gone by.

With the exception of his VP and internet addictions, he sounds a lot like my dad. Except my dad is a Harley guy instead of an RV guy and wouldn't be caught dead bragging about it on an internet forum. I'm guessing you are familiar with the phrase, "all hat and no cattle", I think that sums up Rob, he's badly over compensating for some reason.

LoneStar, Rob has been banned out of all the other internet gambling forums. He's been doing his schtick for at least a dozen years that I know of. He really can't help himself. He suffers from Narcissiistic Personality Disorder. His main theme is that he is better than you. And it doesn't matter who you are. He is ready at a moments notice to throw negativity into any thread that gets started here. From what I've read so far it appears that you have been far more successful in life than he ever was. But it doesn't matter to him. He will always find a way to put you down. Just try to overlook him and keep on doing what you are doing here.

I guess I should feel sorry for the guy... I give credit to Alan for keeping him around he's got more compassion than me

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    LoneStar, Rob has been banned out of all the other internet gambling forums. He's been doing his schtick for at least a dozen years that I know of. He really can't help himself. He suffers from Narcissiistic Personality Disorder. His main theme is that he is better than you. And it doesn't matter who you are. He is ready at a moments notice to throw negativity into any thread that gets started here. From what I've read so far it appears that you have been far more successful in life than he ever was. But it doesn't matter to him. He will always find a way to put you down. Just try to overlook him and keep on doing what you are doing here.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    I guess I should feel sorry for the guy... I give credit to Alan for keeping him around he's got more compassion than me
    Actually, I know that what Rob does online is all an act. There -- I've said it. It's an act. It's never going to get an Oscar and no Broadway producer will ever turn it into a one man show. It is, after all, a poor act.

But, it's an act.

He's really a sweetheart.

Edited to add: And he's not dumb, either.

I never thought Rob was lacking in intellect.

In this day and age, when most people feel like they are in the spotlight, I suspect much of what we see is an act.

I believe 90% of what Rush Limbaugh does is an act. Maybe it's like that with Rob. Rob knows math and logic and what constitutes evidence well enough to have sustained his weird and righteous argument regarding his "strategies" without ever providing a shred of real evidence or anything that could be disproved. It's all just aphorisms and references to a detailed methodology that only he knows and vague personal history notes and similar opaqueness that tests the readers' bounds of logic and sense of probability. Rob may be having a good laugh at the world. Doesn't it seem a bit strained that in years of posting and thousands of posts, Rob has never identified one of his students who would be willing to go to bat for him? I mean, that strains credulity by itself. Isn't that what any journalist would first ask Rob -- umm, about those students? Could you introduce me to one or two?

Rob's a piece of work.

As I wrote before: Rob has good ideas about gambling and many of them are just conventional ideas -- with no great fireworks or earth-moving elements. If Rob only talked about those conventional ideas he would just be another Dancer or Scott or Growchowski. So instead Rob embellished those ideas with some unique twists and turns so he could stand out.

He uses that same idea about embellishing ideas to slam his critics. He will stand his ground even if it means planting his feet firmly in quicksand.

But in person -- nicest guy in the world. Smart, kind, intelligent, savvy... and he probably over-tips.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    But in person -- nicest guy in the world. Smart, kind, intelligent, savvy... and he probably over-tips.
    What is the difference between a canoe and Rob Singer? A canoe tips.

Alan

Sounds like Rob needs to take meds.... He is not the type of person I'd ever hang out with....

As I wrote before: Rob has good ideas about gambling and many of them are just conventional ideas -- with no great fireworks or earth-moving elements. If Rob only talked about those conventional ideas he would just be another Dancer or Scott or Growchowski. So instead Rob embellished those ideas with some unique twists and turns so he could stand out.

He uses that same idea about embellishing ideas to slam his critics. He will stand his ground even if it means planting his feet firmly in quicksand.

Rob has to be nice in public. This is a man's world. Rob would never dare say things face to face with a man that he says to us over the internet. Rob is not totally devoid of intelligence. He knows he can't say things to us face to face that he says to us over the internet. There are to many guys like me around that would knock him on his ass for it.

It might not mean much, but I also really enjoy your presence and the large quantity of contributions you've already made during the two weeks you've been here.

I for one am glad you found this place by accident. I must admit I am one of the few who actually watches Alan's infomericals time to time so I found this site on TV.

Originally Posted by alpax View Post
    I for one am glad you found this place by accident. I must admit I am one of the few who actually watches Alan's infomericals time to time so I found this site on TV.
    Thanks Alpax. Except I have more than a "few" viewers. LOL

I do believe I've been firmly entrenched inside LoneStar's head---already! How many times does this bazooka claim to "just ignore" me....And now he starts a thread in my honor? Man, I must've hit the nail on the head in the Wynn thread! They're getting easier by the minute.

Anyway, onto James. Your point of my talking about middle class values was just the point! In the world of gamblers who either think they know what they're doing (example: LoneStar), claim to be professional players when they know they're not (example: mickey), blab about being a successful gambler when they really work jobs for a living to get the cash to gamble (example: Dancer), claim to be an AP but has never won playing video poker with "an edge" (example: Mike Shackleford) etc. etc. etc......most of the time what you find when you peel off all the BS are people who were drastically unprepared in mind, abilities and bankroll. And as such, the gambling landscape is astonishingly littered with spouselessness, divorce, futureless retirement due to a pitiful lack of pension, social security, 401k, and savings of any kind, owning junk cars which is really disgusting in this day & age, no children which gives one a sense of joy and pride, apartment dwelling, people who'd rather gamble than take care of themselves as witnessed by their fat asses, and general little people syndrome.

Did I cover it all?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-15-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Why don't you tell the truth, rob. You know damn well that your son-in-law who works for the IRS can't find one time where I've cashed a paycheck in the last 20 years. Why don't you tell them that rob you punk piece of shit.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I do believe I've been firmly entrenched inside LoneStar's head---already! How many times does this bazooka claim to "just ignore" me....And now he starts a thread in my honor? Man, I must've hit the nail on the head in the Wynn thread! They're getting easier by the minute.

Anyway, onto James. Your point of my talking about middle class values was just the point! In the world of gamblers who either think they know what they're doing (example: LoneStar), claim to be professional players when they know they're not (example: mickey), blab about being a successful gambler when they really work jobs for a living to get the cash to gamble (example: Dancer), claim to be an AP but has never won playing video poker with "an edge" (example: Mike Shackleford) etc. etc. etc......most of the time what you find when you peel off all the BS are people who were drastically unprepared in mind, abilities and bankroll. And as such, the gambling landscape is astonishingly littered with spouselessness, divorce, futureless retirement due to a pitiful lack of pension, social security, 401k, and savings of any kind, owning junk cars which is really disgusting in this day & age, no children which gives one a sense of joy and pride, apartment dwelling, people who'd rather gamble than take care of themselves as witnessed by their fat asses, and general little people syndrome.

Did I cover it all?
    You can't stand the fact can you. robbie? You can't stand the fact that there are better men than you, can you robbie? Stings like a bitch, don't it.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Did I cover it all?
    You are doing a Rush Limbaugh act, the difference is Rush makes $400 million for it.

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    You are doing a Rush Limbaugh act, the difference is Rush makes $400 million for it.
    And Rush gets criticized by people who mean something......

Thread Information