Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alan: This person HAS to leave here tonight forever

Alan

What this person just said about someone's Mother is just unacceptable.... Tell you what if he said that crap to me, I'd find him tomorrow.....

This is a forum, where we are supposed to be men.... How dare anyone bring someone's Mother into this is just wrong... He is a gutless prick

This is what he wrote and posted in the Sportsbetting thread

" bed down your toothless hick mother"

Rob.Singer is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    slobdinger

I no longer have any interaction with Rob on this forum.. Now if he ever wanted to meet me face to face and talk crap to me (very doubtful) that I'd entertain.. He's like that little kid who's looking for attention I feel he wasn't breast fed as a baby....
    You need not waste your time responding to me or anyone who can't help responding to me. You need all the time you can get to continue being a degenerate gambler who has no clue when to bet on NE.

Mickey my pal---I'm no handicapper and have never been. I simply posted all of my sports bets to show up Fezzik, which I did. Compared to him you'd be a slice of peach pie. And I kinda picture you running around in circles trying to figure out who to bet on, with your pencil scratching behind your ears and a good sized bottle of aspirin nearby. I also see you as hitchhiking to Alaska to bed down your toothless hick mother....when you can afford it, that is.

You're a hard living mess-of-a-man. Thank you for escaping to Montana.

Rob goes after people's relatives for some reason. I have no idea why. It doesn't accomplish anything other than to alienate readers.

Unfortunately, no one takes Rob seriously anymore. He has destroyed himself.

I'd say very few people ever took Rob seriously. If you (Alan) have now seen the light (that is, Rob is a phony), you should remove all the Rob Singer videos etc. from your website's main pages.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I'd say very few people ever took Rob seriously. If you (Alan) have now seen the light (that is, Rob is a phony), you should remove all the Rob Singer videos etc. from your website's main pages.
    No, I won't remove them. I stated clearly what my purpose was for having his videos here. It is the ONLY source of his special plays and the only video demonstration of them. It is clearly stated that I don't follow them, nor do I follow his strategy. They are there for information and not as an endorsement. They won't be removed.

A lot of viewers here but not that many posters. They don't want to become a target of crackpot Rob Singer. He's the laughing stock of the gambling fofums. Pure crackpot.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    No, I won't remove them. I stated clearly what my purpose was for having his videos here. It is the ONLY source of his special plays and the only video demonstration of them. It is clearly stated that I don't follow them, nor do I follow his strategy. They are there for information and not as an endorsement. They won't be removed.
    If it was valuable "information" then I'd understand....but does absolutely no benefit to anyone to watch those videos. You're allowing someone to freely spout lies on your website & forum. You being a journalist/reporter, I'd think you'd only want to give your clientele the truth, not spit out lies. (Reminds me of common news programs, where their agenda is to get more listeners.) Do you think there might be a reason why no other legitimate gambling forum or website allows him to post?

I'm very upset that there was nothing done in allowing this person to disrespect someone's mother... I'm very fortunate to still have my Mom she's 90 years old.. There is NO way I'd ever allow anyone to disrespect her in public or on one of these forums.. Especially from a gutless prick that if you met him in public he wouldn't utter a word....

I will now think over for the day to see if I will continue in here...

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    I'm very upset that there was nothing done in allowing this person to disrespect someone's mother... I'm very fortunate to still have my Mom she's 90 years old.. There is NO way I'd ever allow anyone to disrespect her in public or on one of these forums.. Especially from a gutless prick that if you met him in public he wouldn't utter a word....

I will now think over for the day to see if I will continue in here...
    Therein lies the problem with internet forums: how to deal with trolls, keyboard warriors, the mentally ill, etc.

Rob would seem to be a sad, lonely old guy that shows jealousy towards those with the bankrolls to play at a level he can only dream of. More money than him equals degenerate gambler.

Unfortunately, public postings open one up for this kind of feedback. Alan seems protective of Rob, even to the point of taking abuse about his own gambling and private life. Since this is Alan's forum, I'm guessing your threatening to leave is not going to have the desired result.

I agree, if I were Mickey Crimm, I would be planning a trip to Pahrump NV at my earliest opportunity, on the other hand Mickey seems to keep coming back for more, so I don't know who is more at fault there.

Although I do find Mickey's story much more compelling, his has a ring of truth to it. Rob's story, not to much. I did notice when Mickey started getting some positive feedback to his stories, Rob upped the personal attacks. More jealousy.

Hang around, ignore the trolls.

james40

Whatever I choose to do won't effect anything on this forum, I've always said family members are off limits to be bad mouthed...
    I did realize Alan looks after his "pet rock" but as you stated this is his "home" he's free to do whatever he wants with it..

I believe Mickey 1,000% I to enjoy his bluntness, would like to meet him one day share a few drinks and gamble with him

Thank you for the words of advice as I do with every decision in life I look at the entire picture.. The positives have to outweigh the negatives...

Many positives in here, but the one negative currently outweighs them

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Therein lies the problem with internet forums: how to deal with trolls, keyboard warriors, the mentally ill, etc.

Rob would seem to be a sad, lonely old guy that shows jealousy towards those with the bankrolls to play at a level he can only dream of. More money than him equals degenerate gambler.

Unfortunately, public postings open one up for this kind of feedback. Alan seems protective of Rob, even to the point of taking abuse about his own gambling and private life. Since this is Alan's forum, I'm guessing your threatening to leave is not going to have the desired result.

I agree, if I were Mickey Crimm, I would be planning a trip to Pahrump NV at my earliest opportunity, on the other hand Mickey seems to keep coming back for more, so I don't know who is more at fault there.

Although I do find Mickey's story much more compelling, his has a ring of truth to it. Rob's story, not to much. I did notice when Mickey started getting some positive feedback to his stories, Rob upped the personal attacks. More jealousy.

Hang around, ignore the trolls.

I used to take Rob's attacks personally. Not anymore. Only a very mentally sick individual could think up all the depraved things he says to people in the forums. He has no depth to that depravity. And, or course, he has no credibilty in the gambling forums. I've tried to make peace with Rob multiple times in the past. It's never worked because he just has this overwhelming desire to trash people. But he is only trashing them in his mind. I believe it's his NPD that causes it. Should anyone take such a person seriously?

I see a new forum poll:

1) Is "Rob Singer" the sweetest man you have ever met? Yes or No.

2) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Rob on sweetness?

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    james40

Whatever I choose to do won't effect anything on this forum, I've always said family members are off limits to be bad mouthed...
    I did realize Alan looks after his "pet rock" but as you stated this is his "home" he's free to do whatever he wants with it..

I believe Mickey 1,000% I to enjoy his bluntness, would like to meet him one day share a few drinks and gamble with him

Thank you for the words of advice as I do with every decision in life I look at the entire picture.. The positives have to outweigh the negatives...

Many positives in here, but the one negative currently outweighs them
    Well, if Alan were to lose enough members due to his "friends" antics, I'm sure he would show him the door. I've had to do that with friends in the past, sometimes the behavior becomes so boorish that you have to cut ties in public.

What are you looking at for next weeks NFL action?

Rob's "special plays" are nothing more than selecting a hold with a lower EV than the optimum hold in an effort to try and get lucky.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I see a new forum poll:

1) Is "Rob Singer" the sweetest man you have ever met? Yes or No.

2) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Rob on sweetness?
    I've decided the best way to approach he who shall remain nameless is to ignore him. If he has full blown NPD, we give him satisfaction by continuing to talk about him. Ignore him and it will drive him crazy.

I propose we only refer to him as "little man" on this forum from here on out. It should drive him totally batshit.

I've said it before: this forum costs me money. My main business is TV. I have no problem shutting this forum down.

I will not remove Rob's pages. There needs to be a record of what he said. I won't burn books I don't agree with. Don't mention censorship to a journalist.

Those of you critical of Rob's strategy are able to criticize it here.

Do I think he is obnoxious, childish, offensive and insulting in his posts? Pretty much all the time, yes. All he is doing is digging a deeper hole for himself. He will find hell but I won't censor his ideas.

James there is no need to refer to him as "little man." Just ignore him until he has something constructive to say. I have a perpetual calendar -- it might take that long.

James there is no need to refer to him as "little man." Just ignore him until he has something constructive to say. I have a perpetual calendar -- it might take that long.
    Alan, there is no need, just a preference.

The continuous digs at Arci's late wife you could let slide, but you think "little man" is going a bit too far?

Alan

If it's not that personal how much does the forum cost you a year??

I'm a firm believer of NO censorship, but common decency is expected... Especially when it's about someone's Mom..
    Now if he was to say my wife has a fat ass, I wouldn't get upset at all... Because she doesn't ...

I can go toe to toe with insults with anyone, but at no time I'd bring up someone's family

I've said it before: this forum costs me money. My main business is TV. I have no problem shutting this forum down.

I will not remove Rob's pages. There needs to be a record of what he said. I won't burn books I don't agree with. Don't mention censorship to a journalist.

Those of you critical of Rob's strategy are able to criticize it here.

Do I think he is obnoxious, childish, offensive and insulting in his posts? Pretty much all the time, yes. All he is doing is digging a deeper hole for himself. He will find hell but I won't censor his ideas.

Alan

He IS a little man because if he was standing next to any of us he wouldn't say 95% of what he types... That's a little man

Thread Information