Alan

What this person just said about someone's Mother is just unacceptable.... Tell you what if he said that crap to me, I'd find him tomorrow.....

This is a forum, where we are supposed to be men.... How dare anyone bring someone's Mother into this is just wrong... He is a gutless prick

This is what he wrote and posted in the Sportsbetting thread

" bed down your toothless hick mother"

Rob.Singer is on a distinguished road
Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
slobdinger

I no longer have any interaction with Rob on this forum.. Now if he ever wanted to meet me face to face and talk crap to me (very doubtful) that I'd entertain.. He's like that little kid who's looking for attention I feel he wasn't breast fed as a baby....
You need not waste your time responding to me or anyone who can't help responding to me. You need all the time you can get to continue being a degenerate gambler who has no clue when to bet on NE.

Mickey my pal---I'm no handicapper and have never been. I simply posted all of my sports bets to show up Fezzik, which I did. Compared to him you'd be a slice of peach pie. And I kinda picture you running around in circles trying to figure out who to bet on, with your pencil scratching behind your ears and a good sized bottle of aspirin nearby. I also see you as hitchhiking to Alaska to bed down your toothless hick mother....when you can afford it, that is.

You're a hard living mess-of-a-man. Thank you for escaping to Montana.