Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet and Greet

I'll be heading to Las Vegas next week to cash SB tickets, so if anyone is available for meet-and-greet, let me know. Currently recovering from a flu bout, but should make it into town Monday.

I'm a cheap mother, so I skip the actual Super Bowl weekend and get my wagers down a week before and cash them a couple of weeks later.

Would like to buy my favorite posters a beer or two, as long as WestGate lets me use all of those dated coupons. I gotta talk my way into using them somehow. So if anyone will be in town, let me know.

Rob, you are, of course, invited so I can impress you with my $20 and $30 tickets. That's an inside joke for those not following Rob. I'm going to use my winnings to buy a nice pair of isotoner gloves so my sweaty hands don't show while I'm playing quarter video poker.

Anyway, PM me if you're available.

Please post the specific dates. Thanks.

It looks like Monday late afternoon arrival and departure Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. I'll post Monday ETA as soon as I have one pinned down.

Please: specific dates so there is no confusion. Every week has a Monday.

Got it: 2/15 arrival; 2/18 departure. At least that's the plan, barring some parking garage mayhem.

So you're really a gonna buy your favorite posters a beer if your coupons are good? Gee....that's swell.

God, for those who are too dim-witted to catch on, I will also be wearing my new isotoners so I don't sweat while playing quarter video poker.

Rob, why do you take some things literally and not others? Everything is just a poke at what you think are your powers of deduction, observation, and abilities to profile people. You don't know anything about anybody, but you act as if you do, which is generally annoying, but tonight it's just sad.

I cannot believe I had to explain this. Are you tired or have you been nipping the Johnny Walker? You're getting old, my friend. I keep giving you these openings to take shots at me, even though the openings are blatantly sarcastic, and you keep walking right into them. Remember how you jumped on me for being a small timer for making "$20 and $30 bets" on the Super Bowl? You could have walked away -- I hadn't said anything bad about you. But no, you had to respond to a simple comment about $30 bets, as if size of bets equals expertise or something. All you did was make a jerk out of yourself.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-13-2016 at 11:36 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    God, for those who are too dim-witted to catch on, I will also be wearing my new isotoners so I don't sweat while playing quarter video poker.

Rob, why do you take some things literally and not others? Everything is just a poke at what you think are your powers of deduction, observation, and abilities to profile people. You don't know anything about anybody, but you act as if you do, which is generally annoying, but tonight it's just sad.

I cannot believe I had to explain this. Are you tired or have you been nipping the Johnny Walker? You're getting old, my friend. I keep giving you these openings to take shots at me, even though the openings are blatantly sarcastic, and you keep walking right into them. Remember how you jumped on me for being a small timer for making "$20 and $30 bets" on the Super Bowl? You could have walked away -- I hadn't said anything bad about you. But no, you had to respond to a simple comment about $30 bets, as if size of bets equals expertise or something. All you did was make a jerk out of yourself.
    Living a virtual life always entails a much larger virtual bankroll than the average person, with much larger virtual bets being made and much larger virtual wins to report. These virtual lives can be very full and satisfying, with very loving and loyal virtual families. I see lots of them on the internet.

Rob, I know you're wondering about whether I have a few bucks in SB tickets to cash. I'd love to show them to you. None of them are $30, but we can all dream.

I love parking garages, by the way. Well, with the exception of the Plaza's. Even a professional hit man would be uneasy walking through the Plaza garage. The sight angles are just unbelievable -- may as well be in a funhouse. In any event, would love to finally hook up.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-14-2016 at 07:43 PM.

redietz

You have a better chance of hitting Power Ball than the troll who hides behind the name Rob Singer will meet either you or I
    Maybe his alter ego Coach Belly the Douche would show up....

Rob, I know you're wondering about whether I have a few bucks in SB tickets to cash. Well, I do, and would love to show them to you. None of them are $30, but we can all dream.

I love parking garages, by the way. Well, with the exception of the Plaza's. Even a professional hit man would be uneasy walking through the Plaza garage. The sight angles are just unbelievable -- may as well be in a funhouse. In any event, would love to finally hook up.

I'm always ready for some quality face time with my dear friend.

Rob, I know you're wondering about whether I have a few bucks in SB tickets to cash. I'd love to show them to you. None of them are $30, but we can all dream.

With all your razzle-dazzle you've still never delivered on anything but being an armchair player of anything. You easily remind me of that foolish old man on WoV, EvenBob, who everyone can just picture sitting at home doing nothing all day and at night sitting in his easy chair in front of the TV picking his toes.

You talk a big game and support it with nothing.

Wise up.

Au contraire, Rob, "I support it with nothing" TO YOU. There's a small difference.

You seem to have missed the part where I won a contest with thousands of people and acquired 25K in Super Bowl bets. You seem to have missed the part where I posted I had Denver at 14-1 to win the Super Bowl months ago.

The link to those Super Bowl bets, by the way, was posted at www.LVAdvice 24 hours before the Super Bowl. Plus the offshore sponsoring the contest made my bets available to what was, at minimum, thousands of people. Maybe tens of thousands. Maybe more. I'm not hip to measuring site traffic, but maybe Dan or Alan could estimate it for the offshore in question. And yes, each time I made a bet, for the two weeks leading to the Super Bowl, that bet was publicly posted on that site for anyone to see. So I guess thousands of people saw those bets many, many times.

So sorry I supported it with nothing. My plays were public knowledge at another offshore, where I finished third out of thousands in a different contest.

You're such a nice guy, Rob, and such a knowledgeable gambler. Maybe that's why people are so concerned with proving themselves to Mr. Rob. We're all motivated to impress you and help you.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-15-2016 at 05:30 AM.

I was concerned, since Rob had no rebuttal, that maybe he missed my response here, so I bumped it. I appreciate Rob's concerns that I don't do enough self promotion.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-16-2016 at 06:46 AM.

More big yapping with no support. You might want to know that merely claiming you've done something with no pictures or proof of anything after all the big talk adds up to nothing. And providing a link to nowhere isn't helping your case. That pattern you have of "I posted my prowess elsewhere" or "if I say I made a bet I made a bet" is no different than the constant assertions made by LSH. What are you doing, trying to keep from embarrassing yourself like arci did?

Hey Robbie Deadbeat

I'll be in Vegas March 10th-28th lots of time for you to visit, but I'm sure you're "busy" then

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    I'll be in Vegas March 10th-28th
    Wow you have a busy month of March planned,
    sounds like you'll be shuttling Johnnie Blue all over the country...like an 86-proof Flat Stanley.

Do you need help with your itinerary?

March 10 arrive in Las Vegas
    March 11-13 travel to New Orleans to pick up my engraved bottle of Johnnie Blue
    March 14-17 back to Las Vegas
    March 18-20 travel to Atlantic City to deliver my bottle to me
    March 21-28 back to Las Vegas

Will you keep the same room in Vegas throughout the 18 days,
    or will you check-out each time you leave?...you know, when you leave for NO & AC?

Make sure you save room in your carry-on, the baggage handlers are pretty rough,
    so best not to risk having my bottle broken in a checked bag...OK?

Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash.

Ding ding ding I knew Coach Belly aka RobSingers sock puppet would do his through investigation... Pay the folks

This forum is scary way to many stalkers on it

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Wow you have a busy month of March planned,
    sounds like you'll be shuttling Johnnie Blue all over the country...like an 86-proof Flat Stanley.

Do you need help with your itinerary?

March 10 arrive in Las Vegas
    March 11-13 travel to New Orleans to pick up my engraved bottle of Johnnie Blue
    March 14-17 back to Las Vegas
    March 18-20 travel to Atlantic City to deliver my bottle to me
    March 21-28 back to Las Vegas

Will you keep the same room in Vegas throughout the 18 days,
    or will you check-out each time you leave?...you know, when you leave for NO & AC?

Make sure you save room in your carry-on, the baggage handlers are pretty rough,
    so best not to risk having my bottle broken in a checked bag...OK?

Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash.

I was thinking a guy like you couldn't get scared.

I may have to re-assess.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    More big yapping with no support. You might want to know that merely claiming you've done something with no pictures or proof of anything after all the big talk adds up to nothing. And providing a link to nowhere isn't helping your case. That pattern you have of "I posted my prowess elsewhere" or "if I say I made a bet I made a bet" is no different than the constant assertions made by LSH. What are you doing, trying to keep from embarrassing yourself like arci did?
    So Rob, what you're telling me is that, if a thousand or five thousand people saw me win a contest, and a thousand or five thousand had access to the bets made because I won that contest, but Rob Singer didn't see it, it didn't happen? Well, sounds as if you'd like to make a wager on that. Let me know when you're ready.

You know, I would almost feel bad taking your money, but if you're this nuts, I'll make better use of your money than you will, so what the hell?

I realize you may not be able to access LVAdvice because you (and your "friends") were banned, but I'm sure you could sign up as somebody else.

Please co-ordinate the wager regarding my contest winnings via Alan. When you're ready, I'll visit Alan and drop off my end of the wager.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-16-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Thread Information