Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: LittleMan-itis

Originally Posted by Count Room View Post
    Alan: Morally and instinctually you may be right that the last payment would be treated leniently. From an accounting perspective, however, that is the BEST time to repo someone's car for maximum profit. All of the previous years' payments are retained AND the car is seized. The last payment in arrears would represent the profitable apex for the repo'ing party with the reverse being true for the car owner (as you discovered).
    You're absolutely right. And back in those days, the car loan was only for two years. So it was only a two-year old car. By the way, it was a Mercury Cougar -- dream car. Ford had a fantastic stereo sound system back then. No 8-track tape -- the only stereo came from the few FM stereo radio stations in 1971.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    What's a hellcat?
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Gotta go now--time to knock on doors for food....and to beg for a place to park my new HELLCAT!
    Well, when I Google "Hellcat", I see:

Dodge Challenger SRT HellCat Sports car
    Gruman F6F HellCat Carrier based fighter jet
    Confederate X132 HellCat motorcycle

Guess there could also be a stripper named HELLCAT.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Fair enough...thanks for the offer.

Please post the documents that substantiate your claims about Singer.
    If the documents come from a private investigative search, there may be caveats about public posting, so be careful. My brother-in-law owned a chain of private investigating firms in New Mexico. If a firm does the work, even if the info is publicly available, public postings may be considered a contract issue.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    How about breaking down the problems by date?
    How about just posting photos or links to whatever documentation he has?

If Horse has possession of the smoking gun, why not let us see it too?

I agree. I want to see it. I just don't want Horse to get in any trouble. My thinking is that if we were willing to pay a bit and do some legwork, we could all see the info independently anyway.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If the documents come from a private investigative search, there may be caveats about public posting, so be careful. My brother-in-law owned a chain of private investigating firms in New Mexico. If a firm does the work, even if the info is publicly available, public postings may be considered a contract issue.
    Every party has a pooper...thanks Debbie Downer.

I agree. I want to see it. I just don't want Horse to get in any trouble. My thinking is that if we were willing to pay a bit and do some legwork, we could all see the info independently anyway.
    Your concern is touching....but...

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    It appears you guys like proof of what people say and do...I'll post anything you ask of me got nothing to hide

Coach Belly

The documents are Public Information... Anyone can see them

Fair enough...thanks for the offer.

Please post the documents that substantiate your claims about Singer.

redietz

I won't post them, not sure if there are any potential issues.. But you all know his name, where he lives... Also for $24.99 you to can get a complete dossier

Coach Belly

The documents are Public Information... Anyone can see them
    C'mon now...no stalling...your unsolicited offer is below, and now I'm asking.

You said that you are a man of your word...well YOUR WORDS are below.

It appears you guys like proof of what people say and do..I'll post anything you ask of me got nothing to hide

LoneStar,

Was he using a Pahrump address? I'll pay to pull it up.

I won't post them, not sure if there are any potential issues
    LOL...nice fold Donkey...seems to me that you just wrote a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash.
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-03-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Yes... Plus two other address's.. But in the report the whole pizza pie shows up... If you're in Vegas this weekend I'll gladly show you the report

LoneStar,

Was he using a Pahrump address? I'll pay to pull it up.

coach belly

Say what you must, but I'm not internet savvy enough to know the ramifications of posting someone else's information..
    If you'd like I'll send you the $25 then you can read the report and post it on here

LOL...nice fold Donkey.

coach belly

Say what you must, but I'm not internet savvy enough to know the ramifications of posting someone else's information..
    If you'd like I'll send you the $25 then you can read the report and post it on here
    PM me whatever was sent to you...let's start there.

PM me the info, we'll meet in AC some time and you can square up the $25 then.

Tell you what PM me your email and I'll forward it

PM me whatever was sent to you...let's start there.

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    Well, when I Google "Hellcat", I see:

Dodge Challenger SRT HellCat Sports car
    Gruman F6F HellCat Carrier based fighter jet
    Confederate X132 HellCat motorcycle
    I'm pretty sure it's the F6F fighter jet.

I'd guess is he's got a carrier on order.

Spock

I think a Greyhound Bus ticket is his only way of getting around....

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the F6F fighter jet.

I'd guess is he's got a carrier on order.

It's funny. The things Rob criticizes people most for have to do with their scale of gambling, not so much whether they win or lose. For instance, with me, he criticized my "$20 or $30" Super Bowl wagers and my playing video poker for quarters or my getting $40 in free play at Ellis Island. He went after arci for "only" showing a small profit. He says LoneStar is exaggerating his wagers. He thinks slob is "small time." And yet it turns out Rob has spent the last 15 years buying more than he can afford and living beyond his means. I guess it all makes sense -- he's angry at people who don't aspire to bling beyond their income. And he's really angry if somehow you manage to win.

Thread Information