Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quitting When Ahead -- Revisited

Still awaiting coach belly's reply

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Still awaiting coach belly's reply
    I'm trying to find what Rob wrote about you before you attacked him.

Kindly point me in the right direction and we can move on.

coach belly

"Attacked" REALLY... Listen I get it you're a fan of his fine.... From now on I'll be careful what I write because now I know I have a "shadow" monitoring my every word....

I took the time to reply I'd like to hear your thoughts on what I wrote... Unlike you I could care less what anyone writes nor will I search to find what he said and when he said it

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'm trying to find what Rob wrote about you before you attacked him.

Kindly point me in the right direction and we can move on.

coach belly

"Attacked" REALLY... Listen I get it you're a fan of his fine
    No I'm not a fan of Rob Singer...just trying to be fair.

I am willing to address your reply line-by-line.

#1 you claim that Rob started with you...I can't find evidence of that...I think you started with him.

So show me where he started with you and I'll apologize and move on to your #2 - #6...or not...I'll move along either way if that's you want.

coach belly

I know he made a smart ass comment about me I think when I showed my seven stars card and photos of my jackpots.. As I stated won't go researching not that important to me...
    Not looking for an apology whatsoever

2-Yes I purposely wrote that Rob Singer is a rotten apple because he IS the only instigator in here

3-So what you're saying is it's ok to disrespect a members mother.... You would allow me or rob to say your mom is a toothless hillbilly who you sleep with... That's right if he said that about my mom I'd knock him out without a moment of regret....
    OK then #2...Rob Singer may be an instigator...but so are you.

You started 4 different Rob Singer threads, that's a forum record.

Combine that with basically calling both Mickey Crimm and aceofspades liars...and yeah...you are an instigator too...right?

3-So what you're saying is it's ok to disrespect a members mother.... You would allow me or rob to say your mom is a toothless hillbilly who you sleep with... That's right if he said that about my mom I'd knock him out without a moment of regret....
    Just because I pointed out that you started another Rob Singer thread doesn't mean I say "it's ok to disrespect a members mother" or "You would allow me or rob to say your mom is a toothless hillbilly who you sleep with"

That's a disconnect...you are rattled.

Now...are you satisfied?...'cause I can go on busting you up all night.

Alan, if you pay me $2800, I'll take over the forum. Better hurry -- price will be higher in the morning.

LoneStar, did you catch my "Singer at the Bat" adaptation of a great American poem?

coach belly

Me being "rattled" over what ...words that you are typing on a internet forum... Nah

You are "busting me up" if you want to feel that way sure... Maybe you needed an ego boost...

Am I an instigator nope, will I take crap from you or anyone else in here NO....

So if you want to go "toe to toe" with me about something real like Stock Markets, Sports Betting, Horses, Cigars then let's have at it... Other wise I now know I have a "shadow" lurking in the back ground monitoring what I say and who I say it to..

OK then #2...Rob Singer may be an instigator...but so are you.

You started 4 different Rob Singer threads, that's a forum record.

Combine that with basically calling both Mickey Crimm and aceofspades liars...and yeah...you are an instigator too...right?

Just because I pointed out that you started another Rob Singer thread doesn't mean I say "it's ok to disrespect a members mother" or "You would allow me or rob to say your mom is a toothless hillbilly who you sleep with"

That's a disconnect...you are rattled.

Now...are you satisfied?...'cause I can go on busting you up all night.

redietz

Yes I did very well written....

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Alan, if you pay me $2800, I'll take over the forum. Better hurry -- price will be higher in the morning.

LoneStar, did you catch my "Singer at the Bat" adaptation of a great American poem?

Other wise I now know I have a "shadow" lurking in the back ground monitoring what I say and who I say it to..
    Just trying to be fair...just calling a spade a spade.

coach belly

I'm sure you'll sleep much better tonight knowing that you "busted me up"

As I said I'll debate you about any important topic not about some slime bag that disrespects people's mothers...

Just trying to be fair...just calling a spade a spade.

Coach, I think the comments in question had Rob saying LoneStar was making up the stuff about getting three suites comped with no prior action at Wynn. Alan then explained that his son got offers with little or no play, so Wynn sometimes does things like that.

I think that was the original friction, but I haven't looked it up, either, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

As I said I'll debate you about any important topic not
    You live in Ohio...and Texas.

Good lord...what's there to debate?

Your point is?? I own homes in both States do you have a problem with that??

It appears now that you're looking for an arguement with me.... Or maybe you're Rob Singers boyfriend ....

You live in Ohio...and Texas.

Good lord...what's there to debate?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Coach, I think the comments in question had Rob saying LoneStar was making up the stuff about getting three suites comped with no prior action at Wynn.

I think that was the original friction, but I haven't looked it up, either, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
    LoneStar started his "Rob Singer crying out for attention" thread on 1/11

The Wynn comments were made on 1/15.

Or maybe you're Rob Singers boyfriend ....
    And it appears to me that you have homosexual fantasies.

Is that what the cigars are all about?
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-20-2016 at 09:01 PM.

coach belly

Just go stare at your Rob Singer posters, watch his videos.... As I said you're good at stalking people and what they write..
    Keep up the good work.... Now unless you want to discuss something real I'm done responding to you...

Your mission has been accomplished you were looking for an arguement, you almost got one but I'm much smarter than you..
    So enjoy the rest of your evening......

And it appears to me that you have homosexual fantasies.

Is that what the cigars are all about?

I'm much smarter than you..
    Stop with that noise...you live in Ohio...and Texas.

Good lord...a genuine Lone Star Horse's ass.

LoneStar started his "Rob Singer crying out for attention" thread on 1/11

The Wynn comments were made on 1/15.
    I stand corrected.

coach belly

"I'm a horse's ass" you told me... Funny how you come to that decision because I spoke out against your "idol" you STALKED my comments.. Seems to me you're an Internet predator...

Stop with that noise...you live in Ohio...and Texas.

Good lord...a genuine Lone Star Horse's ass.

Thread Information