Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Waste Time with Video Poker if Win Goals, Loss Limits and Martingale Progressions Work?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    In this day and age, Rob's nuts to pull this stuff. He's trackable.
    Yes, Rob has multiple liabilities here. Not only is he trackable, but after what he's written on various forums I doubt anyone would ever publish a book or article by him again. He destroyed himself.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I doubt anyone would ever publish a book or article by him again.
    And there's the kevlar problem...that too.

Alan

Rob needs to learn a lesson, soon he will

LoneStar... there is no need to respond to Rob anymore. We all have him figured out. So do you. Ignore him.

The reality is... no one knows you or your family members from this web forum. You're anonymous. Why get involved when no one knows who you are or who your family members are? It is really worth it?

Rob is having his chuckles. Don't give him the pleasure.

LoneStar there is no need for you to teach him a lesson. It would be better if you just ignored him.

Rob -- I won't be having dinner with you. Thanks.

Spoken like a true accessory after the fact.

Poker has been legalized in so many jurisdictions in this country because it has been proven in courts of law that it is a game of skill.

It may be legal in states like Nevada but how do you know the seven or eight others at your table aren't playing on laptops in the same living room?

LoneStar there is no need for you to teach him a lesson. It would be better if you just ignored him.

Me thinks the little man might need to lay low for a while.

It may be legal in states like Nevada but how do you know the seven or eight others at your table aren't playing on laptops in the same living room?
    When I played on Pokerstars they had stop gap measures to thwart colluders. The easiest technique is tracking players to see who was always playing in the same games together. Then look at their betting patterns.

Ho-Hum....oh how easy it is manipulating this dopey LoneStar like silly putty. The fun part has been hitting that nerve within so few attempts!

Alan, I understand. You're like a fiancée who keeps tossing the ring back & forth. Cindy wouldn't have felt very comfortable hanging out with a triple-divorcee anyway, so no harm/no foul as they say. I'm still trying to figure out how I've "destroyed myself". I look around and see nothing more than the usual minor challenges that anyone has. What we don't have are major issues as yet so we're very thankful. So please, do tell more about it, trying of course to keep in mind that gambling is no longer important to me and living a respectful, happy life is. But what about how I ridicule and humiliate the deserving here when others wouldn't DARE do it? Why....isn't this a for-entertainment site? And get real for a change. Why on earth would I ever want another article or book published? Do you know what it means to move on? Probably not, since you can't seem to permanently ban me or anybody else.

Redietz, you're always crying BEWARE! because of how unstable people with problems can be and truly are, given whatever motivation comes along in their stressed-filled lives. How many times has mickey threatened to kill me over the years? And you know what holds him back? Lets see...it can't be that he has much to lose as an outstanding & productive citizen of the world, and it can't be that he has a family and reputation to protect. It's BECAUSE HE'S A BINGE-DRINKING DRUNK who couldn't stay sober enough to follow the yellow brick road anyway! Now you have LoneStar to warn about. I agree, he's a nutjob who's dumb enuf to give it all up because he knows his gambler-addict life will eventually spiral out of control and bring him and others down anyway. Just look at that stupid by-line of his for a more refined view. And since he has no idea who I am or what my background is, he will soon. I've already put something in motion that while unpleasant, may save the idiot.

Everybody wise up.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-23-2016 at 01:59 PM.

The little man is throwing a temper tantrum again.

This is gonna be better than The Maltese Falcon. I love this stuff.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This is gonna be better than The Maltese Falcon. I love this stuff.
    It IS fun, isn't it.

You might want to ask yourself why this LoneStar gambling genius has not yet learned that you never bet the ML against the Patriots.

When are you guys going to learn? Rob thrives on this stuff...And I have to admit the guy is interesting. If not for his input this site would be pretty boring.

At least we are able to learn, the little man isn't. A lot of lurkers are afraid of him. I'm not. I'll bitchslap him any time.

Originally Posted by spojoey View Post
    When are you guys going to learn? Rob thrives on this stuff...And I have to admit the guy is interesting. If not for his input this site would be pretty boring.
    Bingo! Also, by explaining over & over why I've been a successful, consistently winning vp player and why the critics are unable to launch any attack that doesn't include playing into infinity or at least several million hands, there's not much more I can do other than to insult how dumb they are for being blinded to the undeniable truth.

Taking the larger picture view, much of my time here outside of all the teachable moments, has been arguing with the AP point of view and saying why it's nothing but self-confidence-building BS. We've seen none other than Bob Dancer basically live his wrecked personal life on the Internet over these years, complete with immorality, unethical behavior, spousal abuses, and military misrepresentation. How is this possible? YES, because he claims to be an "AP vp player", and because of the toll losing and getting a good spanking from a divorce results in! We've lived thru watching the fabulous Wizard....the "AP's AP", panhandle on his own forum, simply because advantage play failed him like it did me years ago. And the best fun of all was in seeing arci and his big mouth and pathological lying, bite the dust big time when his gambling habit dug his wife's grave, and then he further humiliated himself by being stupid enuf to show tax transcripts with peanuts for profit after years of all that big talk!

This is all personally satisfying to me if you can't tell. When people have a chance to listen and they don't, then I approve of all the denigrating they face afterwards--and I LOVE dishing it out at that point.

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    At least we are able to learn, the little man isn't. A lot of lurkers are afraid of him. I'm not. I'll bitchslap him any time.
    I want it.

Little man, dishing out your fantasies about boys masturbating and having sex with your mother is quite disturbing to some of us.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I want it.
    The bitch slap wont be the end of it. If you ever come around me, pervert, I'll stomp a big mudhole in your punk ass then walk it dry.

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    The bitch slap wont be the end of it. If you ever come around me, pervert, I'll stomp a big mudhole in your punk ass then walk it dry.
    Haha! Why in the world would I EVER! come out to your hillbilly slum!? So why wait??

Thread Information