Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Video Poker Note

james40

I will be there for sure just to prove he's ALL talk no action.... Being on East Coast time showing up at 4AM is 7AM my time

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    What are the odds it never happens????

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Evidently your memory is flawed, Rob. Find the post where I said I won every year in vp. Find the post I said I won last year in vp. I'll apologize profusely, bow in homage to the great and powerful Singer, and send Alan the check.

Of course, if you can't find such a quote, well, maybe you better check with your "sources" to see if I said such a thing. Or better yet, render an opinion as to whether I might have.

The difference is that one of us touts "the undeniable truth." The other has "the verifiable truth."
    All that....and yet you found it necessary to skip the part about Alan recalling, and my remembering, that you've said you've won every year but one. It's an internet claim just like all the others everyone makes, neither refutable or confirmable. Not a big deal, other than the fact you appear to think making claims of playing quarter vp means anything to all these hi rollers around here.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    All that....and yet you found it necessary to skip the part about Alan recalling, and my remembering, that you've said you've won every year but one. It's an internet claim just like all the others everyone makes, neither refutable or confirmable. Not a big deal, other than the fact you appear to think making claims of playing quarter vp means anything to all these hi rollers around here.
    Couldn't find a quote, eh, Rob? That memory of yours is having issues lately.

As I said -- if you could read clearly -- the vp play represents about one percent of my gambling. I did say that, didn't I? Or do you have an opinion maybe I did not? Or did a "source" tell you differently?

I just like to get the facts straight. The "verifiable truth," as opposed to whatever version you toss around.

Again, if you find a quote actually on these pages (not in your memory) where I said I won at vp every year or last year, I will apologize, bow down to you, and send a check for charity.

Of course, if you cannot find such a quote, an apology from your end would seem appropriate, you being such a high-rolling upstanding civilized man of the world and all that.

If it were important and it mattered and I knew how to look for that post, I'd do it. For now however, I'll add another element to this. You make a big deal over vp being 1% of your gambling action. Yet you've never provided one picture, one news report, one podcast, one TV clip....nothing...that suggests you do anything OTHER than play vp.

Can you clear this up please?

Sure, I'm not Rob Singer.

Why would anyone who wins broadcast how they win or that they win? What is the motivation? I've never understood Fezzik doing his forum stuff as King of the Frat Boys. I've never understood you, either. I guess you're both just philanthropists.

In fact, after having a moment to think about it, I'll keep that link to myself. I'll send it to Alan for verification. Putting that link on here would be too Singerish, now that I think about it.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-03-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Sure, I'm not Rob Singer.

Why would anyone who wins broadcast how they win or that they win? What is the motivation? I've never understood Fezzik doing his forum stuff as King of the Frat Boys. I've never understood you, either. I guess you're both just philanthropists.
    I understand if you're hesitant, after watching arci humiliate himself with his own disclosures that in just 4 years his biggest losing year was, get ready..... LAST year, and it was obviously his biggest losing year ever, which also meant it easily wiped out those puny wins he was expecting to impress everybody with as an "AP".

Anyone who feels the need to prove himself to Rob Singer has more psychological issues than Rob Singer.

I think those are words Alan, arci, LoneStar, slob, and myself need to learn to live by. Can I have a Hallejulah?
    Last edited by redietz; 02-03-2016 at 11:32 AM.

redietz

Not trying to prove anything to this little balding prick, just going to teach him how to respect someone in person...
    His little man complex has gotten way out of control....

My theme song for years has been Kid Rock's You Never Met A Motherfucker Just Like Me... That should say something

Anyone who feels the need to prove himself to Rob Singer has more psychological issues than Rob Singer.

OK I'll back off. You're clearly not comfortable with proving that you even bet, let alone are successful at it. The internet is your friend.....

At the same time, your position is the same as saying this character LSH is foolish for putting up anything. He reminds me a whole lot of that dufus smartmonies from LVA Sports who was a Steelers fan, and who was so dumb he even put up a picture of him doing his carpet cleaning business.

My theme song for years has been Kid Rock's You Never Met A Motherfucker Just Like Me... That should say something

I gotta add that stupid tough guy pitch into LSH's nonsense log. And he's such an idiot he thinks even THIS means something anyone cares about!

Being on East Coast time showing up at 4AM is 7AM my time

OK I'll back off. You're clearly not comfortable with proving that you even bet, let alone are successful at it. The internet is your friend.....

At the same time, your position is the same as saying this character LSH is foolish for putting up anything. He reminds me a whole lot of that dufus smartmonies from LVA Sports who was a Steelers fan, and who was so dumb he even put up a picture of him doing his carpet cleaning business.
    Aw, Rob, I didn't say I wouldn't prove it. I just said I wouldn't prove it to you. There's a difference. I'll send Alan links to this and that. But you, my friend, nawwww.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-03-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Aw, Rob, I didn't say I wouldn't prove it. I just said I wouldn't prove it to you. There's a difference. I'll send Alan links to this and that. But you, my friend, nawwww.
    So you've done this secret handshake before? And you're keeping it from us??

I guess some people just don't want to impress Rob Singer. Hard to fathom, right? Borderline unbelievable.

Not just me red. What about all the minions?

Rob, I hate to plagiarize arci, but are you asking these questions for me or for yourself? Do you think everyone wants to be King of the Frat Boys or (Alleged) Forum Expert? I mean, what the hell? This is the Best Buys Las Vegas Forum, not the Rob Singer Gets to Talk to a Lot of People Forum.

What are you trying to do here? Be famous? Be respected? Be acknowledged? If you got to custom design this forum, what would it look like? What would your role be?

The way you behave, you're just messing up a decent enough group of people who are getting together online for some info sharing and social networking. What exactly is it you're trying to accomplish?

We could just start a Rob Singer Topics section of this forum and restrict you to that area. Maybe that would be helpful.

I've said it before red, Alan's said it before: you talk a lot of hi roller/Mr. Important smack, yet you consistently offer zero that backs up even a smidget of what you say about yourself....other that say one little thing about video poker and then deny saying it.

So YES, we want more of you! Me? I'm just having fun....fun exposing wannabees. Prove me wrong.

"People who want to impress Rob Singer have more psychological issues than Rob Singer."

Wise Old Jungle Saying

Being on East Coast time showing up at 4AM is 7AM my time
    Just to keep things straight for those wishing to be at the get-together:

When it is 7am in New York City, it is 4am in Las Vegas.

Alan

This "get together" will just be me showing up to an empty garage... Well not quite empty because of the time of day in Vegas I will have a few people with me.... This guy Robert Harry Argentino IS a desperate person...

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Just to keep things straight for those wishing to be at the get-together:

When it is 7am in New York City, it is 4am in Las Vegas.

I just returned yesterday, but this is almost worth going to see. Is it Friday at 4 AM or Thursday? No way I could make Thursday.

Why would Rob be at the Hard Rock? The vp isn't any good. The pharmaceutical access should be top notch, however. Oh, maybe the coffee shop. I do like the coffee shop. They once upon a time had a great off-the-menu special -- steak, shrimp, and garlic mashed for $8, and the milkshakes are excellent.

This would be a great time. Showdown at the Hard Rock Corral, followed by a good breakfast on LoneStar (with milkshake), and does Kiss still have their mini-golf place across the street? Always wanted to do that.

Thread Information