Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Video Poker Note

Yous (or is it you's?) guys are funny!

Rob and I shot our first interview and videos at the Hard Rock. He is well known there and knows the managers. I think he is a big tipper there. Let me repeat that: I think he is a big tipper there. LOL

Friday 4AM.... Rob won't be there, I will would be my pleasure buying you breakfast...

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I just returned yesterday, but this is almost worth going to see. Is it Friday at 4 AM or Thursday? No way I could make Thursday.

Why would Rob be at the Hard Rock? The vp isn't any good. The pharmaceutical access should be top notch, however. Oh, maybe the coffee shop. I do like the coffee shop. They once upon a time had a great off-the-menu special -- steak, shrimp, and garlic mashed for $8, and the milkshakes are excellent.

This would be a great time. Showdown at the Hard Rock Corral, followed by a good breakfast on LoneStar (with milkshake), and does Kiss still have their mini-golf place across the street? Always wanted to do that.

Alan

Any money he is tipping with is borrowed funds

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob and I shot our first interview and videos at the Hard Rock. He is well known there and knows the managers. I think he is a big tipper there. Let me repeat that: I think he is a big tipper there. LOL

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Alan

Any money he is tipping with is borrowed funds
    LSH knows the president of LV. And AC, and Biloxi, and Tunica, and Cleveland, and KC, and Baltimore, and etc. etc. Isn't he a know-all brute!

I just returned yesterday, but this is almost worth going to see. This would be a great time. Showdown at the Hard Rock Corral, followed by a good breakfast on LoneStar (with milkshake)
    Almost worth going to see??? Ya think?

What possible excuse could you have not to be there?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Almost worth going to see??? Ya think?

What possible excuse could you have not to be there?
    Because my attendee might find out who he really is. Might get a little embarrassing.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Don't spill the beans! I chose that place for a reason.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Because my attendee might find out who he really is. Might get a little embarrassing.
    I was just there for nine days, got home yesterday, and I'm hunkered down figuring out how to outlay my 25K in Super Bowl wagers. Otherwise I'm there, baby. I'm still trying to come up with a reasonable excuse to go.

And what is this, "who I really am" stuff? I can only assume you think you know something or other. I'll be happy to meet Alan any time -- or Frank -- or whomever.

I was just there for nine days, got home yesterday,
    OK...I thought when you said "just returned" you meant returned to LV.

We could really use a third-party witness for this, otherwise it'll be he said/he said on Friday...and forever.

Coach, believe me, it's killing me to not go.

I did, however, catch Rob's drift in the previous posts. He isn't showing up -- he's sending an "attendee." Probably called 911 over LoneStar's posts and claimed intimidation and harassment or something and arranged for law enforcement to show up in the garage to intercept LoneStar.

Coach, believe me, it's killing me to not go.

I did, however, catch Rob's drift in the previous posts. He isn't showing up -- he's sending an "attendee." Probably called 911 over LoneStar's posts and claimed intimidation and harassment or something and arranged for law enforcement to show up in the garage to intercept LoneStar.
    Are you tipping the Donkey off not to show up...so Rob can say he showed up and the other guy didn't?

I'm trying to keep people out of trouble.

I spent 5 winters in Vegas. When Rob was coming to Vegas during one time he claimed he'd meet me at 3:00 AM. I knew immediately he would never show up just by the fact he was trying to set a time like that. He kept saying he wanted to meet and then always had an excuse to run away. We are seeing another example. No one would set a meeting in a parking garage unless they are trying to avoid the meeting.

So, bottom line. Singer will run. He will do exactly what he did with the tax returns. Disappear and then come back with another load of excuses.

Arci, do you have any insights as to why he implies I'm somebody else? That one has me baffled. That reeks of some kind of paranoia.

Red, what is it that stops you from ever telling your real name? Just like you do with what you claim about gambling, you always give convoluted, disguised wording without ever saying anything that can be deciphered.

If you want respect you won't get it from someone like arci. He not only failed to show at 3am at SP (I always only gambled overnight in LV) he's got his own demons he's dealing with over how he treated his wife, and the humiliating numbers he showed only exposed him for the pathological liar he's always been.

Red, what is it that stops you from ever telling your real name? Just like you do with what you claim about gambling, you always give convoluted, disguised wording without ever saying anything that can be deciphered.

If you want respect you won't get it from someone like arci. He not only failed to show at 3am at SP (I always only gambled overnight in LV) he's got his own demons he's dealing with over how he treated his wife, and the humiliating numbers he showed only exposed him for the pathological liar he's always been.
    Rob, what in tarnation are you talking about? You know, I've been reading up on Ambien. I hope that's not your problem. It's bad stuff.

Rob, what in tarnation are you talking about? You know, I've been reading up on Ambien. I hope that's not your problem. It's bad stuff.
    Precisely! You'll deflect, divert, and do anything but divulge clear info.

Precisely! I'll deflect, divert, and do anything but divulge clear info.
    Fixed your post again, Rob.

Good catch. Singer's tendency to project is legendary.

Thread Information