Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Video Poker Note

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Arci, do you have any insights as to why he implies I'm somebody else? That one has me baffled. That reeks of some kind of paranoia.
    It's just another facet of his NPD. He cannot accept anyone is better than he is at anything. As a result he NEEDS to downplay the accomplishments of anyone else. This is just his way of trying to marginalize you.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    It's just another facet of his NPD. He cannot accept anyone is better than he is at anything. As a result he NEEDS to downplay the accomplishments of anyone else. This is just his way of trying to marginalize you.
    You mean the way it was so easy marginalizing you for the way you treated Deb?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You mean the way it was so easy marginalizing you for the way you treated Deb?
    Yup, I treated her so bad the people at the clinic and her best friend called me a saint. What Singer's comment actually refers to is his treatment of his own wife. His constant projection gave this away long ago. It's a wonder she has stayed around .... or has she?

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Yup, I treated her so bad the people at the clinic and her best friend called me a saint. What Singer's comment actually refers to is his treatment of his own wife. His constant projection gave this away long ago. It's a wonder she has stayed around .... or has she?
    That's kind of what I was wondering, he begins posting early in the morning and finishes late at night. Typing long winded dissertations, at the same time talking of this adoring wife. Is she watching him longingly as he's hunched over the computer screen talking about masturbating children?

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    That's kind of what I was wondering, he begins posting early in the morning and finishes late at night. Typing long winded dissertations, at the same time talking of this adoring wife. Is she watching him longingly as he's hunched over the computer screen talking about masturbating children?
    His next post would likely have included: "Just got back from a ride in my HELLCAT...."

Since I wrote that, now it'll likely include some form of attack.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    His next post would likely have included: "Just got back from a ride in my HELLCAT...."

Since I wrote that, now it'll likely include some form of attack.
    RV's and a Dodge Challenger, going down the middle age crisis checkoff list.

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    RV's and a Dodge Challenger, going down the middle age crisis checkoff list.
    Middle age? He's about to tee off on the 18th.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Thread Information