Thread: The McDonald's All Day/Night Breakfast Menu

It's been several months since McDonald's announced its all day and all night breakfast menu. I'm curious if it's made a difference in your habits? It hasn't in mine.

Frankly, the only foods I like at McDonalds are the Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin and chocolate shakes at McDonalds. Their oatmeal isn't bad -- not great -- but it isn't bad.

But I don't find myself ordering the breakfast items outside of traditional breakfast hours with one exception over the past several months.

Yes it does make me more likely to make a quick trip through the drive through. I like the sausage biscuits with egg but I rarely felt like eating one during their normal breakfast hours. I like the fries and occasionally chicken nuggets and McRib sandwiches. I used to like their salads and go there for those, but they changed them and I don't like the new ones.

Never really liked the breakfast items much. I am very against fast food eggs. I think they're gross. I won't touch the eggs at any buffet unless they're made fresh in front of me.

I actually found the "breakfast only" menus at McDonald's annoying in the morning.

What they need is an "All Day Non-Breakfast Menu". Or do they have that too?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan I know that Jack in the Box has its complete menu 24/7. Frankly the only things I like at McDonalds are the Egg McMuffin and the Big Mac. But I have only had maybe five Big Macs in the last 9 years. How do I know that? Until my transplants 9 years ago I was a vegetarian for 15 years. And I rarely go to a McDonalds now.

Thread Information