Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Meet up with "Rob"

After reading through a few PMs and emails from members here, I agree with them why should I have to go to a parking garage at 4AM to meet him...

Bellagio,Cosmopolitan is a much better place to meet "neutral" territory.. Time of meeting between 7AM-9AM Friday morning

I'm sure now he will come in here and talk crap as will his butt boy Coach Belly...
    Won't debate this at all

To prove where I am I will post dated pictures

You think you're smarter than me, far from it... Just tell me the time you will be at either location

I won't respond to ANY comments in here

Don't worry; this is the new me. You're off the hook. Cool off and we'll meet some other time. A free vp lesson perhaps?

Actually, that spot is very safe. It's well lit, it has cameras, and security goes thru there every 15 minutes or so. I mostly do all my gambling overnight, and I've met half a dozen different people at odd hours in that same spot.

I LOVE this new leaf. Not sure about those who like the red meat though.

Didn't take long for my prediction to be validated. Singer has his tail firmly planted between his legs. LOLOLOLOLOL.

If I recall this weekend was the weekend Rob wanted to take me and Linda to dinner. I think Rob really had plans to be in Vegas this weekend. Since I don't want to get caught in any crossfire I said I would not have dinner with Rob. It reminds me of when the movie Colors came out and people in LA were afraid to stand outside movie theaters because of gang threats of drive-by shootings.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    If I recall this weekend was the weekend Rob wanted to take me and Linda to dinner. I think Rob really had plans to be in Vegas this weekend. Since I don't want to get caught in any crossfire I said I would not have dinner with Rob. It reminds me of when the movie Colors came out and people in LA were afraid to stand outside movie theaters because of gang threats of drive-by shootings.
    Alan, over the last few years, I've read many times on these boards about how Rob has invited you to dinner, owed you a dinner etc. have you ever collected?

Well, his wife would have been uncomfortable around a divorced man anyway.

I'm curious, you seem to have a long standing relationship with him. Have you ever actually met his wife? The TG dinner invite you refer to, was it you or him that cancelled?

The dinner that I CANCELLED this weekend was to be the dinner to make up for the previous dinner that we MUTUALLY AGREED to postpone. This is the dinner for the stock market bet.

I never met Rob's wife but why would I?

Regarding Thanksgiving: there was no cancellation. Rob called me before Thanksgiving to invite us and Linda and I had plans here in LA. That's all.

The dinner that I CANCELLED this weekend was to be the dinner to make up for the previous dinner that we MUTUALLY AGREED to postpone. This is the dinner for the stock market bet.

I never met Rob's wife but why would I?
    You seem to have a long standing relationship with him and I was just curious. Thanks for the reply.

Rob

Was never worried for my safety one bit, upon my arrival I have my "off duty" friends around me my entire trip.. This time mostly to make sure my kids have no issues in the clubs...
    It's nice you decided to turn over a new leaf 24hrs prior to our meeting... So are you still planning on being in Vegas?? I'd buy you lunch or dinner...
    About any lessons thanks but I have my own routine

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Don't worry; this is the new me. You're off the hook. Cool off and we'll meet some other time. A free vp lesson perhaps?

Actually, that spot is very safe. It's well lit, it has cameras, and security goes thru there every 15 minutes or so. I mostly do all my gambling overnight, and I've met half a dozen different people at odd hours in that same spot.

I LOVE this new leaf. Not sure about those who like the red meat though.

LSH: We just spent about 9 hours resting in LV on our way up to Tahoe. We may cross paths sometime and thanks.

I don't live a rushed, chaotic, conflict-driven life anymore so when I get the urge for those days I do it at the computer. I'm very good at stirring up the pot while turning up the heat (some people here deserve it after having watched their lies for years however) but I'm nothing like that in person or real life. We've had a fortunate life that would hardly be this way if I were really the character that I portray online. So if I offended or even annoyed you, I apologize. This meet I proposed at the HRH--I realized it had no chance to be other than confrontational just about the time you suggested a venue change, so better to wait. Good luck in Vegas.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-05-2016 at 07:23 AM.

ok.. who hacked Robs account ?? lol

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    LSH: We just spent about 9 hours resting in LV on our way up to Tahoe. We may cross paths sometime and thanks.

I don't live a rushed, chaotic, conflict-driven life anymore so when I get the urge for those days I do it at the computer. I'm very good at stirring up the pot while turning up the heat (some people here deserve it after having watched their lies for years however) but I'm nothing like that in person or real life. We've had a fortunate life that would hardly be this way if I were really the character that I portray online. So if I offended or even annoyed you, I apologize. This meet I proposed at the HRH--I realized it had no chance to be other than confrontational just about the time you suggested a venue change, so better to wait. Good luck in Vegas.
    JustaDiamind is now justa-seven-star..

Originally Posted by JustaDiamind View Post
    ok.. who hacked Robs account ?? lol
    I think Lonestar has some powerful mojo, amazing to see when the real world meets the cyber world. Attitudes and demeanor can change in an instant.

Was that an apology? I guess the real world Rob got to the keyboard before the Internet Rob.

I don't think too many psychologists would recommend evaluating someone based on a couple of hours "live" versus a couple of years and four thousand internet posts.

I've never understood the internet tough guy thing. I don't mind some good back and forth, but trading threats and dark insults with strangers would worry me. It is so easy to find someone these days, so much information available for a price. The thought of someone showing up at my doorstep would keep me in check.

I wonder what need drives someone to live out a fantasy internet life? Then you have to wonder, how much is fantasy and how much is real life?

When people show up face-to-face and you see them for three/four hours and they present one personality, and then they spend hundreds of hours online and present something completely different in a consistent manner stretching back years, I have to draw the conclusion that what I see in person is, for all intents and purposes, the "act" and the personality that inhabits the person for the vast bulk of the time is the dominant personality. Drawing a different conclusion requires a lot of mental gymnastics.

I would be curious to see what law enforcement people with experience with online predators and con men would have to say on the matter.

Red, I do believe Alan's had enuf face-to-face life experience to tell the difference. From your comments it doesn't look like that's the case with you. And the part you're ignoring when you and others choose to think or question as you do when it comes to me, is how a person lives their life overall. That's the reason some or most of you either don't like, don't want to believe in, or wouldn't believe it if it were on video and certified by the president, the fact that while I talk a hard-core game, my real life is a very peaceful, very happy, family-oriented one that is also very comfortable because we planned for retirement and the future. Any reasonable person knows how to add that all up. It's only those who hope for the worst that never see the truth.

Not having a lot of time right now and seeing that I'm on my phone, I wish I could remember where I asked arci how he couldn't have had any royals in 500k hands from 2011 to 2014, and how he could have $26k in wins & losses Oct. to Dec. in 2014 when his play was never anything near that high (and when he didn't get life ins. $$ as he says). Were these typos of some sort?

I saw mickey's parting drunken rant. Pray for him. I think we all know why he's where he is and why he's doing what he's doing....alone.

Being an internet bully, douche bag, asshole, braggart ect. is one thing. Pissing on someones grave, taking pleasure in the illness and suffering of others is another. To write that kind of thing and then hit post is more than just screwing around with people for fun. That's not the kind of thing you post and then say just kidding. I for one would not nor could do it.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

I could and do. I have a very strong ability to respond in kind plus kick it up a notch. And it has ALWAYS been in response to others. (Spock do a search of all forums for the past 15 years). With LSH I apologized because I could see he was different than these other haters and clowns. They are weak--he isn't, and I respect that.

Take a good look at mickey's character, for instance. He talks of a 6-figure income from Montana nickel keno. He talks of hitchhiking, hoboing freight trains, being a lumped for truckers etc., dishing out a massive amount of vulgarity on public forums, downing 20 shots, 15 beers etc., and he believes picking up old "skanks" at "the bar next door" only adds to what he thinks is gambling folklore. Then take a look at my background. Who would you rather have as your next door neighbor?

You've

Thread Information