Thread: Bellagio Gardens

I was just on the phone with a friend discussing sightseeing in Vegas. The Bellagio Gardens/Conservatory came up.

I said I didn't think I would be interested in flowers and plants but each time I'm there I'm fascinated by it -- and I get caught up in the whimsy like everyone else and it makes me smile.

Sometimes you really should be a tourist.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I was just on the phone with a friend discussing sightseeing in Vegas. The Bellagio Gardens/Conservatory came up.

I said I didn't think I would be interested in flowers and plants but each time I'm there I'm fascinated by it -- and I get caught up in the whimsy like everyone else and it makes me smile.

Sometimes you really should be a tourist.
    Don't feel bad. I used to take a walk through there after Bellagio poker sessions, to kind of wind down from all of the stress.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

The conservatory is one of my favorite places in Vegas. I make a point of seeing what wonderful creation they have made each time I'm in town.

I'm always amazed by the number of flowers, creativity, and engineering on display.

And the smell of that many flowers is very relaxing.

Thread Information