Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coach Belly vs LoneStarHorse wager

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You can only finalize this face-to-face. If people here don't want something to be true, you can't change that.
    It's just such a ridiculous thing to claim...that I don't gamble.

But that's why I call him a donkey...he's ridiculous.

But now he's been caught writing checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash.

If anything and everything I post here will never suffice as proof, then I'm happy to prove it face-to-face,
    and I'll even throw in a free body-surfing lesson.

If you have a specific question concerning your TR Visa, I suggest calling them. I just pointed out that tier credits can be earned at Harrahs properties in ways other than gambling.

Posting a tax form won't work here. The next criticism will be "how do we know that's you?"
    Below is a photo of my big royal W2G. Anyone doubt it's mine? I blocked my social, address, driver license number.

Coach offered to supply a W2G. He said he will later this evening. That fulfills the bet as accepted by both parties.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

C'mon Alan we all want to see you ss#.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

A photo like only matters if LSH accepts it. Remember, everybody knows you; right now no one knows coach.

(image removed by moderator)

Well, you got the name covered, but not the SSN, I would delete quickly, but that's just me.

(image removed by moderator)

Then I would sign up with lifelock. Quickly. There are hundreds of bots out there just looking for those numbers.

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Well, you got the name covered, but not the SSN, I would delete quickly, but that's just me.
    Thanks for looking out...back to the drawing board.

I mean no disrespect by this, and you're trying to win a bet, but coach -- you do realize Singer routinely makes fun of people who play quarter video poker and get W2Gs like this? If you consider a W2G like this evidence of gambling, you and Rob Singer are in serious disagreement.

Maybe I misread it. I tried to take another look, but it was gone. My apologies if I misread it.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Thanks for looking out...back to the drawing board.
    Then I would sign up with lifelock. Quickly. There are hundreds of bots out there just looking for those numbers.

Sorry for the double post...

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I mean no disrespect by this, and you're trying to win a bet, but coach -- you do realize Singer routinely makes fun of people who play quarter video poker and get W2Gs like this? If you consider a W2G like this evidence of gambling, you and Rob Singer are in serious disagreement.

Maybe I misread it. I tried to take another look, but it was gone. My apologies if I misread it.
    He took it down because while he covered up his last name, he left his SSN exposed. Seems like a lot of work for something that proves nothing.

coach -- you do realize Singer routinely makes fun of people who play quarter video poker and get W2Gs like this? If you consider a W2G like this evidence of gambling, you and Rob Singer are in serious disagreement.
    No I'm not aware that he does that, and I'd be surprised if we were in serious disagreement.

I'm surprised that you would consider us in serious disagreement...what would the disagreement be exactly?

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    He took it down because while he covered up his last name, he left his SSN exposed. Seems like a lot of work for something that proves nothing.
    Yes it was a lot of work.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Coach offered to supply a W2G. He said he will later this evening. That fulfills the bet as accepted by both parties.

Yes it was a lot of work.
    Ok, here's what you need to do. Obviously you do gamble some, so quit this silly back and forth. Meet up and show the proof, go get your name engraved on the silly bottle, buy each other a drink and settle this foolishness.

No I'm not aware that he does that, and I'd be surprised if we were in serious disagreement.

I'm surprised that you would consider us in serious disagreement...what would the disagreement be exactly?
    You do realize by now that red's always saying this kind of nonsense and is always trying to attach anything controversial that he can to me. It's all part of his distaste over my saying he never supports any of the $50 words he uses about his gambling---if in fact he really does gamble.

I haven't looked at whatever you posted that's supposedly got your SS# on it. But if it's from playing 25c vp then it makes no difference. I play 25c thru $2 these days and I've got 2 royals doing so at quarters. His "serious disagreement" comment is irrelevant, because I said the only person that can make a decision as to whether or not to accept your W2G is the person you're betting with. The rest of us are meaningless when it comes to the actual issue.

I haven't looked at whatever you posted that's supposedly got your SS# on it. But if it's from playing 25c vp then it makes no difference. I play 25c thru $2 these days and I've got 2 royals doing so at quarters. His "serious disagreement" comment is irrelevant, because I said the only person that can make a decision as to whether or not to accept your W2G is the person you're betting with.
    It's a W2G for $1250.
    The W2G doesn't show the denomination you were playing,
    it shows the lowest denomination on that machine.
    It doesn't even specify what game you were playing.
    Look at Alan's photo, it shows a $5 SL machine.

I fixed the little piece of paper that was supposed to hide my SSN, re-scanned the form,
    emailed it to myself again, and am ready to post the screen shot as soon as the donkey confirms Alan's "ruling"...that my W2G is proof positive that I do gamble, and have won the wager.

If not, then he'll have to specify what else he needs to see before he concedes and pays the winner.

Of course I'm willing and able to provide that too, either on this forum or in person.

Then maybe we can bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones,
    but this game will have an outcome,
    sooner or later and one way or another.
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-09-2016 at 05:53 PM.

One of my royals in 2015 was at 25-cents. There is no shame in that. Just regrets that I wasn't playing $5/coin on the same machine... damn't.

"Maybe I misread it. I tried to take another look, but it was gone. My apologies if I misread it.
    It's all part of his distaste over my saying he never supports any of the $50 words he uses about his gambling---if in fact he really does gamble."

Uh oh, do we have another bet in the making? Does buying a lottery ticket count? I mean the big lottery, after all, 1 in several hundred million odds is some serious gambling. Is it + or - EV

Does buying a ten-piece box of Chicken McNuggets constitute gambling? Once I only got nine pieces.

I wouldn't worry too much about the social security number being posted. The reality is there are already so many people who see ALL of our social security numbers that one post on a website barely adds to the risk of fraud. In other words -- there are already enough opportunities for fraud.

I escaped any fraud for more than 63 years -- until only a few months ago when a worker at a local drive-thru fast food restaurant copied my card info and charged several online purchases. My social security number was not needed.

Thread Information