Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Content Analysis of this Las Vegas Forum

Certainly. They seem to be working so far. I'll even get Porsha in on the act!

Just for the record, in case anyone else has reading comprehension issues besides coach, when I say, "I need to have some respect for what I accomplished," I mean exactly what the words say, referring to me having some respect for myself. I'm not saying I need to have some respect from other people. I guess, if you're into hip hop and rap and think I'm 20 years old, a reader could interpret me as saying, while gesticulating wildly, "I need to have some RESPECT for what I accomplished," and actually be referring to other people. I am not, however, a bald white rapper, or Pit Bull.

Sometimes we fail to appreciate things we did that were neat, but that didn't seem like much at the time or in the moment. Then, 20 years later, we realize we should have stopped and smelled the roses at the time. I remember running races and certain workouts in what were, in retrospect, remarkable times, and I did not appreciate in the moment what I had done, which was a shame, because it was not going to be duplicated.

In reality life is just to short to worry about internet buffoons.... My whole outlook on life changed on 9/11 when I lost 4 best friends from High School.....

Whatever words are written about me or anyone in here are just that words.... Can't harm me or anyone.....

Yeah redietz. I should have taken Kathy Kraft to my senior prom.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Just for the record, in case anyone else has reading comprehension issues besides coach, when I say, "I need to have some respect for what I accomplished," I mean exactly what the words say, referring to me having some respect for myself.
    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Thanks for clearing that up...we get it...you lack self respect.

Coach Belly

Why don't you tell everyone the slots you "play" instead of making false accusations about me and others.... For years now you've been making good forums into your shit storm...

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Thanks for clearing that up...we get it...you lack self respect.

Thread Information