Thread: Another MLife bonus

I just discovered that MLife provides on its website a running tally during the year of your gaming: coin in, wins and losses, at machines and tables.

With Total Rewards it's an annual statement -- but with MLife the data is uploaded after each visit. And I presume that it's also uploaded on a daily basis.

you can get current years tally with TR, just pull up last years statement and in the URL field change the year to 2016..
    JustaDiamind is now justa-seven-star..

Originally Posted by JustaDiamind View Post
    you can get current years tally with TR, just pull up last years statement and in the URL field change the year to 2016..
    When I go to the Total Rewards website there is just a pull down menu for the win/loss statement and there is no way to change 2015 to 2016. I can't find a running total of wins and losses on Total Rewards the way I can on MLife.

Hi Alan:

JustaDiamind is correct. If one logs onto your Totalrewards.com account, then pull down the 2015 win loss statement, all you need to do to see your current 2016 win/loss is modify the "2015" to "2016" in the webpage URL.

For example my 2015 win/loss statement URL is https://www.totalrewards.com/mytotal...aspx?year=2015

If I swap out "2016" for "2015", then press "enter" on my keyboard, I get the current result for this year so far.

Thanks JustaDiamind. This is the type of information I appreciate from this forum.

FAB

You guys are right! After the 2015 win/loss page is loaded, I changed 2015 to 2016 in my browser and my year-to-date 2016 results came up. Thanks!

From what I've read, the MLife one updates pretty quickly - like within a couple of hours. I have not confirmed this myself.

The CET statement updates within a day or two for total win/loss, but the W2 total takes a few days to update.

This Mlife feature is outstanding

Thread Information