Thread: The Omnipresent LoneStarHorse

Not usually my style, but this guy wants to be a badass, so let's go. The Pony amazingly was in Vegas, and SF for the Super Bowl on the same day. Better than that, he had the pull, the power, to get his "kids" into a Vegas club (under the watchful eye of his "off-dutys) and into Mark Cuban's SuperBowl party in San Francisco on the same night.(by the way, you screwed up the date...Cuban's party was the 6th, not the 5th) hope you didn't put on your suit and sneakers/flip-flops for nothing. Then, by magic carpet he jetted, and landed in Nawlins', and St. Thomas at the same time...Still in St.Thomas I'm told I joined this sight for good info, which is usually provided by Alan, and Duff(hope I got that right), only to have the ElPasoMule try to punk me. How ya like me now bitch?..

Yeah, I already know, I typed "sight" instead of "site", that was a mistake, not a lie.

Hey Sock Puppet

So now you've proven to be Coach Belly's alter ego... What other stories are you creating while typing away in your basement apartment ??
    You two guys certainly are delusional

Originally Posted by manoftroy2525 View Post
    Not usually my style, but this guy wants to be a badass, so let's go. The Pony amazingly was in Vegas, and SF for the Super Bowl on the same day. Better than that, he had the pull, the power, to get his "kids" into a Vegas club (under the watchful eye of his "off-dutys) and into Mark Cuban's SuperBowl party in San Francisco on the same night.(by the way, you screwed up the date...Cuban's party was the 6th, not the 5th) hope you didn't put on your suit and sneakers/flip-flops for nothing. Then, by magic carpet he jetted, and landed in Nawlins', and St. Thomas at the same time...Still in St.Thomas I'm told I joined this sight for good info, which is usually provided by Alan, and Duff(hope I got that right), only to have the ElPasoMule try to punk me. How ya like me now bitch?..

Thread Information