Thread: A fair and balanced place to call "home"

Just wanted to tell you guys I've just set up a new board for fair and balanced posting..

There won't be any cliques, bias, or one sided umpiring....

Only one rule NO insulting anyone's wife,husband,kids,grandkids, etc... This won't be tolerated....

I'm not doing this to collect views or traffic... There are quite a few good guys here that would be more active in a different environment....

Here is the link

I just opened up a forum so we can post about gambling, sports betting, etc...

This forum will have very few rules... One main rule NO bashing anyone's family members... Other than that we are supposed to be grown men...

Here is the link

http://bgamblingsportsforum.runboard.com

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Just wanted to tell you guys I've just set up a new board for fair and balanced posting..

Here is the link

http://bgamblingsportsforum.runboard.com
    Can I join and have the user name "Steve Chambers" ?

I'll ask Steve myself, and get back to you Pres. How's that sound?

Lefty:

You really should ask for Paul.... I knew who you were, placed the bait & you swallowed as usual...

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Can I join and have the user name "Steve Chambers" ?

I'll ask Steve myself, and get back to you Pres. How's that sound?
    Last edited by LoneStarHorse; 02-17-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Just wanted to say "Coach Belly" who's REAL nickname is Lefty has somehow hacked into my forum and created other forum(s) using one of his MANY aliases...

Can't believe how low people stoop on the internet....

Funny how "Coach Belly" now refuses to reply to this thread... Is it because he and manoftroy are just posting crap because I picked on the Wzard of Oz (aka Alan) .....

These guys have somehow hacked into my forum I opened and created a sock puppet name to attempt to discredit me

Funny how "Coach Belly" now refuses to reply to this thread...
    I just applied for membership to Pretty Horses...I dropped your name as a reference, Pres.

Maybe some of their members will be joining up over here too...pretty soon I hope.

I wonder how this will all turn out for you.
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-17-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Not quite sure who you're talking to with the name "Pres" or membership to Pretty Horses..... You seem to be agitated that I exposed to everyone that your are a sock puppet in here and many other forums...I guess that's why you're "left" out all the time

I just applied for membership to Pretty Horses...I dropped your name as a reference, Pres.

Maybe some of their members will be joining up over here too...pretty soon I hope.

I wonder how this will all turn out for you.

Not quite sure who you're talking to with the name "Pres"
    You knew who I was talking to this morning.

I knew who you were, placed the bait

I know of Paul and yourself due to someone in here who advised me of what you were planning on doing to me....As I've stated many times over in here the 'net makes weak people brave... You are weak thus you are very brave in here...

You knew who I was talking to this morning.

Thread Information