Thread: combining Total Rewards offers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First thanks to Dan for keeping us up to date on the latest from Total Rewards.

Question for 2016: what about combining offers?

Can we combine a trip offer with free play or a show or shopping with another Diamond or Seven Stars benefit?

Combining two Total Rewards offers is complicated. Here is a general guideline:

NCL Cruise and any other TR offer: Always

"Voucher" offer (such as free food, freeplay, etc) which doesn't involve a hotel stay and any other TR offer: Always

Seven Stars Trip and TR offer which requires hotel stay (in same market): Never

Seven Stars Trip and TR offer which requires hotel stay, but in different market: Usually, but call second property directly to book that one

Seven Stars Signature Event and a TR offer which requires hotel stay: Not usually, but sometimes exceptions are made by host

Back-to-back TR offers which require hotel stay (in same market): Never

Back-to-back TR offers with hotel stay, with a 2 day or more gap in between the end of one stay and beginning of next: Always

Simultaneous TR offers with hotel stay (that is, ones which take place at the same time or back-to-back), but are in different markets: Usually. but call local property to book the second one

Seven Stars Signature Experience and any other offer: Usually, signature experience also involves hotel stay

Diamond Aspirations $100 Folio Credit and any other TR offer: Never

Great Gift Wrap Up and any other TR offer: Always, but do NOT book room under Great Gift Wrap Up offer (you can still attend). Note that I am talking about the GGWU itself, NOT the offers where you earn GGWU points.

Seven Stars Free Room Benefit (up to 5 nights free) and any other TR offer with a hotel room, back-to-back: Usually. However, the overall time stayed can't exceed 5 nights, and you need either a host or 1-800-CAESARS supervisor to book it for you. For example, if you have a $300 freepay offer that comes with 3 nights hotel stay, you CAN tack on 2 extra nights with your Seven Stars benefit but you CANNOT tack on 3 or more extra nights (because that would push the whole thing over 5 nights)

Seven Stars Dinner Vouchers and any TR Offer: Always

Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

And to explain what I mean by "market", I am referring to general areas where TR properties exist.

Las Vegas is its own market

Atlantic City is its own market

Tahoe is combined with Reno, and are in the same market

Laughlin (despite being just 90 miles from Vega) is in its own market

Biloxi (despite being from 90 miles from New Orleans) is in the same market as Tunica

New Orleans is its own market

Feel free to ask me about any others
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information