Thread: Personal Attacks Thread

Let's keep them all in one place. And leave the other threads to important discussions.

Here you can challenge wealth, income, winnings, losses, residences, hairpieces, implants, dentures and sex changes and performance.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Here you can challenge wealth, income, winnings, losses, residences, hairpieces, implants, dentures and sex changes and performance.

LOLLOLOLOL

Let the games begin!

Alan, you should probably make this a sticky thread at the top.

Just merge every thread into this one.

At the end of the day, these forums will have many sock puppet accounts... Some people live for this stuff.... If you ignore them they will just move on....

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    At the end of the day, these forums will have many sock puppet accounts... Some people live for this stuff.... If you ignore them they will just move on....
    To date, I think there was evidence of only ONE person who posted with multiple IDs.

Once again your snide comments are quite obvious.. I have posted from multiple IPs because I travel weekly.. This week Orlando & Tampa.. Last week Biloxi and New Orleans ..

If you are going to type something be factual, not your usual biased self

To date, I think there was evidence of only ONE person who posted with multiple IDs.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Once again your snide comments are quite obvious.. I have posted from multiple IPs because I travel weekly.. This week Orlando & Tampa.. Last week Biloxi and New Orleans ..

If you are going to type something be factual, not your usual biased self
    Did you misread what I wrote? I said multiple IDs as in identities... not multiple IPs as in IP addresses.

Alan

I apologize misread your words

Did you misread what I wrote? I said multiple IDs as in identities... not multiple IPs as in IP addresses.

Thread Information