Thread: Dancer Column Addresses Forum Questions

Bob Dancer's LVA column this week addresses many of the topics that have come up here recently regarding what is evidence of gambling and how does one tally it up?

P.S. Dancer has hit the lifetime mark Rob often mentions.

The key line in his article was this:

"I did click the "$1,000,000+" box (the highest one offered) as a lifetime score for myself but don't know or care how many others clicked that box or any other."

Exactly right. We shouldn't care about anyone else. Except here some people are obsessed with what others report.

I read that article. It's in response to the annual vpfree poll. He brings up a menagerie of situations that assumes people responding are either stupid, liars, cheats, or totally confused....unlike him. He also comes across as very interested indeed about what others claim.

All in all, we would hope it would not matter how somebody else really does, but on these particular forums it's human nature to be curious about it. And by definition, that poll instigates concern.

BTW, mickeycrimm's over there hitting the sauce once again. He put up a couple of those silly keno hits at some Montana dive and keeps bragging about how he wins every session he's ever played in that state and how he's the greatest gambler of all times.

It'd be interesting to see pictures of where he brings all those bar skanks home to after their 20 shots apiece.

Thread Information