Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of Rob Singer's Home

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    What's wrong with $200,000 a year? Even in Los Angeles that's a heck of a good income and in Arizona you must live very well on that considering the cost of real estate.

Most TV news reporters in LA -- and these are union jobs -- are under $100,000 a year. Union cameramen make about $65,000 a year.
    Although it will bring on some unspeakable pain to arci and a few others around here, sometime today I'll post some pictures of our 4100 sq.ft. home here in Az. that arci says we don't have, a few pics of my favorite place here which is the garage--complete with our 2015 Hyundai Azera, 2011 250cc scooter that was carried on the back of our RV along with a car, and my wife's 2016 Lexus RC 350 F Sport--along with, OMG arci!....a picture of my wife who's actually living in the same house with me! And I'll include some selfies here and there with all the background so the poor guy will know, but still not want to accept, that he has been lying all along.

Can't wait to see his reaction! Wait....wait....the swammy's giving me a heads up. Arci has no choice but to say "he's using somebody's house for this charade" & "those are not real cars" & "he's somehow photoshopped himself into the entire thing".

This will be fun! I'm gonna try to put a few up right now if I can remember how. Otherwise I'll shock 'em before the day is done.

I just re-read the income thing. We only have an income of just under $100k--all retirement income. The key is to have saved and prepared for your declining years well in advance. I don't think most people do that properly. We did.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-18-2016 at 03:47 AM.

I'll start off in our garage. My 1st selfie ever by the way so make all the silly comments you want. Too bad all those angry LV loan sharks didn't contact me before we picked up Cindy's new car recently.

I'll get some rest, walk the dog together like we do every day, maybe clean the leaves out of the pool if there was any wind overnight, and I'll score some more sweeeeet direct hits on arci soon afterwards.

Note: I'm not trying to brag because we're just a comfortable middle-class retired couple who's been married going on 38 years, and I don't see any of this as over the top anyway. This is only to do to arci what the Denver Broncos did to Cam Newton.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-18-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Be careful on that scooter. Mine walked sideways when I had a flat.

Very nice garage. I'm most impressed with the precision parking to get that Lexus in that garage.

Exactly who would post pictures of their garage first?

That's where I started and that's all I had time for arci. You will get the rest a little later today. Patience, my friend....In the meantime, my suggestion is you make another pass at just why it is you claimed a 5-figure avg. win after showing four years of pity-inducing numbers.
    Feel the walls closing in yet?

pkspins, thank you for noting the parking skills, but I can't take credit for that one. She's gonna have a little tougher go of it though when the Hellcat gets here.

woody--this ain't no barn no how. We gots no attic.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Be careful on that scooter. Mine walked sideways when I had a flat.
    That scooter is a breeze to drive after riding a Harley for so many years. I went sideways on it once and needed help lifting it back up. That wouldn't be the case with this thing. Love not having to clutch and shift all the time too. It even has a built in FM radio & MP3 player.

Keep the hat on Rob...looks good.

The house looks legit but the hat is clearly a rental.

The hat came from the original Cannery on Craig Rd. It was free with a quad the year they opened. I value it at $0. Jean Scott got one too, and I think she put a $500 valuation on it

I'm surprised no one has accused you of having a photo shopped picture of yourself included since there are no wrinkles on this retiree's face and there is a strange light source on one side. Clearly this is proof aliens built the pyramids, Jimmy Hoffa is in one of those car trunks, and did the second gunman get away on that scooter?

These photos could wrap up the greatest mysteries of all time.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The hat came from the original Cannery on Craig Rd. It was free with a quad the year they opened. I value it at $0.
    Nah. I'd say $2.99 :-)

The picture of me is weird enough Alan. Don't give these guys any more ideas or lead-ins

I'll post more pics shortly. No doubt Spock's been spending all day searching the past 15 years of RS forum posts looking for something....anything....to twist & spin that'll contradict in any way whatsover anything I'm posting here. Lurkerposter is busy trying to devalue everything I show, eddie's trying desperately to figure out some way to discredit this thread, and arci's obviously busy formulating his usual pack of lies about the whole thing.

Oh, forgive me redietz. You can repeat your assertions about us never having bought two RV's, and that I lost everything I won after I retired. See how that makes you appear now. But all I really care about is seeing you finally post some sports book tickets, a picture of you, where YOU reside, or a picture of ANYTHING you continually make claims of.

Don't attack too quickly Rob. You might be leasing the garage and sleeping in the cars. More pictures please. I see a new record setting thread starting!

OK here ya go critics! I started with a pic of Cindy & Porsha. Arci claims we're divorced or not living together in that "Pahrump trailer park". Whataya think now?

I changed my hat--isn't it something?

The house has 4 levels, 3 bedrooms on the upper levels, 2 on the lower, and 4 full bathrooms total.. One of the lower level bedrooms has it's own bathroom. It's "new" for us but it's about 20 years old, and we've had inside & outside upgrades/remodeling going on almost every week since we moved in last summer. Our bedroom/bathroom is next, to get rid of the funny yellow paint. The yard is rather small, which I like because I do all the maintenance.

As you can see this is really no big deal. The only reason I'm putting these pics up is because certain people keep lying about me. The file manager here has a qty. 15 limit so I'm adding the final few in another post shortly.

Let's beat the drum!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-18-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Here's the final two, including my hat.

I love the doggie steps to the bed.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The picture of me is weird enough Alan. Don't give these guys any more ideas or lead-ins

I'll post more pics shortly. No doubt Spock's been spending all day searching the past 15 years of RS forum posts looking for something....anything....to twist & spin that'll contradict in any way whatsover anything I'm posting here. Lurkerposter is busy trying to devalue everything I show, eddie's trying desperately to figure out some way to discredit this thread, and arci's obviously busy formulating his usual pack of lies about the whole thing.

Oh, forgive me redietz. You can repeat your assertions about us never having bought two RV's, and that I lost everything I won after I retired. See how that makes you appear now. But all I really care about is seeing you finally post some sports book tickets, a picture of you, where YOU reside, or a picture of ANYTHING you continually make claims of.
    Rob, I never said you "lost everything." If you find me having said that, I'll offer to send Alan a check. That'll be, what, four chances at checks when you misquote me, and you still haven't collected. I said that you probably took a beating and lost the majority of what you had won.

I don't continually (look up that word, Rob) make claims of much of anything regarding me. Anything I stated here is fact, not a claim.

And the reasons I would post a picture of a wager, or my face, or my schlong, or what I drove today, or yesterday, would be what?

Red, your approach is to let arci tell a lie, then display a thinly veiled support of it in your own inimitable way. Even when you know he's telling bold faced lies, you usually can't help yourself when it comes to me. But if he's lying about himself and gets caught like he's been doing an awful lot of lately, you immediately become his #1 apologist.

Which leads me to wonder---are you still in agreement with his lies about me being separated or divorced and living in a Pahrump trailer park, or are you ready to admit you were wrong. And this question is not about if you said something about me or why you never post any proof or pictures of you doing what you claim you do. It's very simple.

Why would you post at least one thing that shows you're who you say you are? Because you always get irritated when somebody like me adds it up and smells a rat. It's about you, not me.

Thread Information