Thread: Photos of Rob Singer's Home

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    What's wrong with $200,000 a year? Even in Los Angeles that's a heck of a good income and in Arizona you must live very well on that considering the cost of real estate.

Most TV news reporters in LA -- and these are union jobs -- are under $100,000 a year. Union cameramen make about $65,000 a year.
    Although it will bring on some unspeakable pain to arci and a few others around here, sometime today I'll post some pictures of our 4100 sq.ft. home here in Az. that arci says we don't have, a few pics of my favorite place here which is the garage--complete with our 2015 Hyundai Azera, 2011 250cc scooter that was carried on the back of our RV along with a car, and my wife's 2016 Lexus RC 350 F Sport--along with, OMG arci!....a picture of my wife who's actually living in the same house with me! And I'll include some selfies here and there with all the background so the poor guy will know, but still not want to accept, that he has been lying all along.

Can't wait to see his reaction! Wait....wait....the swammy's giving me a heads up. Arci has no choice but to say "he's using somebody's house for this charade" & "those are not real cars" & "he's somehow photoshopped himself into the entire thing".

This will be fun! I'm gonna try to put a few up right now if I can remember how. Otherwise I'll shock 'em before the day is done.

I just re-read the income thing. We only have an income of just under $100k--all retirement income. The key is to have saved and prepared for your declining years well in advance. I don't think most people do that properly. We did.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-18-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Thread Information