Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of Rob Singer's Home

Yes Dan, I'm sure there's an answer for every issue you come up with, just like with my jackpot pics. If these particular pictures make you feel a lesser person, please accept my apologies.

BTW, I've never rented a house. You however seem to know a lot about it.

Why would anyone want to know the city unless they were coming to visit us?

I do know a lot about the rental industry, but not for reasons you might think.

Anyway, I'm just not sure why there is such a big secret regarding the city, especially since you're posting pics of the house.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Google earth is your friend in locating things.

How about this: lots of people hate me--and I really don't want to have to use my new Glock 29 outside of the shooting ranges I go to each week.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    just like with my jackpot pics
    I never saw your answer about if/why you played the DW progressive.

Hi. I see a lot of pictures -- some new pictures have loaded on my computer since the first time I looked. But I still don't see an exterior? Has it not yet loaded?

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I never saw your answer about if/why you played the DW progressive.
    I didn't see it until now. I don't play wild card games, and I've never looked for progressives. If they happen to be included with the game I choose then I play it.

Pics are final Alan (unless you want to see my entire collection of hats )

I don't play wild card games,
    Houston... we have a problem.

I will let RS___ do the honors.

Alan, that simply means none of the wild card games are written into my play strategies. Of course I've tried them.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You still haven't told us what city you live in.
    This is pretty much the bottom line. Posting pictures of a house are meaningless. Unless one can show ownership, they are just blowing smoke. I was willing to give Singer a little leeway if he just purchased the place, it might not yet show up in the state documents. But now he claims it was last summer. Doesn't pass the smell test.

Alan, that simply means none of the wild card games are written into my play strategies. Of course I've tried them.
    Hilarious. After being caught again in an obvious lie, the little man thinks another lie will fix it.

And it's sooooo satisfying seeing you suffer over this! I would suggest for some comfort, you be thankful that you no longer have to share the small space inside your little duplex.

Oh....And you mentioned you "checked your sources" on rentals also. How'd that work out

And it's sooooo satisfying seeing you suffer over this! I would suggest for some comfort, you be thankful that you no longer have to share the small space inside your little duplex.

Oh....And you mentioned you "checked your sources" on rentals also. How'd that work out
    My sources show no change. It still shows you living in Pahrump. I don't know how long the lag time is between the times they download data so it is possible they are behind. It does seem unlikely they are 6-9 months behind but I'm more than willing to wait few months and see if anything changes.

BTW, what is the name of the golf course?... Kierland?
    Last edited by arcimede$; 02-21-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Arci, eventually you'll have to come to grips with the absolute great life my wife & I have, or else those pictures of our house/home will haunt you to your grave.

BTW, seen the picture of my last 5-figure jackpot & W2G? Maybe you and spock can stay up all night figuring that one out. Or maybe you can ask him how I can get such nice cars. To help out, I don't THINK anywhere rents out 250cc scooters, Azeras, and RC Lexus'. Let me know if you find one.

Arci, eventually you'll have to come to grips with the absolute great life my wife & I have, or else those pictures of our house/home will haunt you to your grave.
    I'll give you one more chance. If you name the golf course then you will have potential credibility. Without naming it then I can only assume you were in a rental. Your choice, Robert Harry.

You may assume whatever you choose to. Remember, you're doing all that worrying sitting alone, dining alone, and what-iffing alone. I do very little alone. That difference alone makes ALL the difference in the world, even if we lived in that dilapidated trailer your mind wants us forever in.

Maybe you see that and maybe you don't. But it's what separates us. In my mind the feud is over because we both know what's what. Misfortune struck first with you and we are just normal people here carrying on with what we've been blessed with. But for some reason you've always felt it ok to tell lies about my family & I, even though none of it means a thing. You are who you are, and when I say all those nasty things about you & your wife, it's simply in response to the illogic of your lying. You had a long married life just like I do. So let it go.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-22-2016 at 11:18 AM.

You know, this is why I was harping on the word "home" versus "house." This can be Rob's "home" if he doesn't own it. It can't be his "house" if he doesn't own it.

I think Rob is going to be outed here. Why the hell would anyone pretend to own a house? It doesn't add credibility to your strategies or your life story or how big your schlong might be. The only thing it demonstrates, if you don't own it, is that you lie about silly things, which makes it really likely you lie about not silly things.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I think Rob is going to be outed here.
    Who gives a shit what this ditz thinks?

Consigliere to a mental patient...great job you fucking tool.

Says the guy who posted his SSN in a knee jerk response to prove something to the "mental patient." Great job, genius.

If you ever need an editor, coach, I'm relatively cheap.

Coach let him keep saying his nonsense. All he's doing is showing how jealous he is over our home. He's exactly the kind if person I posted the pictures for. I believe he wanted to believe I lived the life others lie about me living, then went on tilt as soon as he saw I didn't.

Getting under anonymous people's skin is something I enjoy, and with him I'm enjoying it to the fullest. He's having more trouble dealing with it than anybody else.

I just saw he was the "little birdie"! What? That seals it.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-22-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Thread Information