Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rob "I Don't Play Wild Card Games" Singer

I'm not using any specific gaming-only bankroll anymore--I now play like any other recreational player with whatever cash I save up for a trip with. I do, however, try to stick to one of my lower limit versions of my strategy.

Rob this begs the question: what happened to the previous gaming bankroll?

There are some possibilities including:

A. Cashed out and bought stuff
    B. Cashed out and saved cash for other things
    C. Lost it

The previous bankroll was assimilated into everyday living starting 5/1/2009. More specifically, most of it went into the RV we bought.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The previous bankroll was assimilated into everyday living starting 5/1/2009. More specifically, most of it went into the RV we bought.
    As a point of interest: what percentage do you lose selling a pre-owned mobile mansion?

If you can't wait, avg. about 50%. But if you do wait for the right buyer to come along, you're stuck with keeping it registered & insured, storage fees, and constant maintenance if you want it to look and work good for any potential buyers. Even having them washed is an adventure in spending.

RV's are only a reasonable purchase if you keep them for their life time, have free storage space, and you do most or all of your own maintenance. They are a deep money pit other than that.

Thread Information