Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RobSinger "Alan's an addicted gambler"

Robbie how come you've still not apologized for calling your "pal" & "bodyguard" Alan an addicted gambler????
    You stated several times you would, well here's your chance now to right your wrong...

I've never said that about an apology LSH. But now I can add "stirring the pot" is not something you do very successfully.

So you're saying you never called Alan an addicted gambler ??? Think long and hard before you answer that question...

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I've never said that about an apology LSH. But now I can add "stirring the pot" is not something you do very successfully.

Yes Rob has called me an addicted gambler. I don't recall him saying he would apologize for his false and libelous statement.

I have his exact quotes thanks to "a little birdie" he promised three times to apologize to this second he still hasn't

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Yes Rob has called me an addicted gambler. I don't recall him saying he would apologize for his false and libelous statement.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    So you're saying you never called Alan an addicted gambler ??? Think long and hard before you answer that question...
    Now it's like you're eddie. You seem to have a difficult time reading with understanding. It's becoming clearer by the moment that those things coach said about you being a total phony, here only to cause trouble, are true.

I have his exact quotes thanks to "a little birdie" he promised three times to apologize to this second he still hasn't
    I would love for him to apologize. When and where did he say he would?

Rob

Alan has stated you did call him an addicted gambler so my title of this thread is accurate. I'm giving you a few more minutes to apologize to him.
    Now you're joining team Coach, not surprisingly. You say you have money so let's bet on everything I've said I am, I am

Now it's like you're eddie. You seem to have a difficult time reading with understanding. It's becoming clearer by the moment that those things coach said about you being a total phony, here only to cause trouble, are true.

I'm giving him plenty of rope to hang himself, then I'll pist his exact words. Once again thanks to my "little birdie"

I would love for him to apologize. When and where did he say he would?

I guess dense is a foreign word to you LSH. I've never said I'd apologize and in fact I've said just the opposite because I believe I'm right. Alan doesn't agree with me and I understand.

In a turn of events here though, if you really gamble as much as you claim but simultaneously offer no proof thereof, then I would still believe you display all the traits of a truly degenerate gambler. If you agree, great....there's plenty of degenerates on gaming forums. If not, you're the greatest!

That's right. Rob never said he would apologize and I told him to stop saying it. So far he has.

Rob let's bet you did say you'd apologize. I'm waiting. I also want to bet you I've been in three different States within 18 hours. Let's see what you're made of

If you're looking to delete what you wrote don't bother we have copied/pasted it just in case

I guess dense is a foreign word to you LSH. I've never said I'd apologize and in fact I've said just the opposite because I believe I'm right. Alan doesn't agree with me and I understand.

In a turn of events here though, if you really gamble as much as you claim but simultaneously offer no proof thereof, then I would still believe you display all the traits of a truly degenerate gambler. If you agree, great....there's plenty of degenerates on gaming forums. If not, you're the greatest!

He is only trying to cause trouble but he's not very accomplished at it.

If you're looking to delete what you wrote don't bother we have copied/pasted it just in case
    LOL...who is "we" ?

You and the voices in your head?

I just want to see where Rob said he would apologize.

I just want to see where Rob said he would apologize.
    I'd think you would remember that, but I guess anything's possible.

It's a shame that he expects cash for the quote, can't he just PM it to you?

Coach Troll

You and Rob have the same bad habits interjecting yourself into other people's business. What a coincidence, not

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'd think you would remember that, but I guess anything's possible.

It's a shame that he expects cash for the quote, can't he just PM it to you?

I'd really like to see the quote.

Robs exact quote was

"If I've offended you I will apologize"

Robs exact quote was

"If I've offended you I will apologize"
    If I recall, that was directed to you Lonestar. But if Rob wants to apologize to me I will gladly accept it. In the meantime he is on notice not to libel me again.

Thread Information