Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wager for RobSinger

Little Robbie since you're "feeling your oats" again let's make a few bets

1-I was in Vegas for Super Bowl $1,000
    2- I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, then went to Biloxi for two days $1,500
    3- Last week in Orlando then to Hard Rock Tampa for two days $2,500

I will post all the evidence everyone needs. I'm sure like your pal Coach you'll just avoid this bet

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    I'm sure like your pal Coach you'll just avoid this bet
    What bet have I avoided?

You already owe me a "Coach Belly" engraved bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue.

Post a photo of the bottle when you pick it up,
    then we can make arrangements for you to deliver it to me in AC.

After you settle up on that loss, you can start offering me bets again.

Here's a belly-laugher....it's surely looking like the JWBlue story was one right out of the mickeycrimm playbook on gambling fantasy!

Gee is anyone shocked that "Coach" and Rob reply to my subjects within minutes of each other.

Gee is anyone shocked that "Coach" and Rob reply to my subjects within minutes of each other.
    Last week you complained that we never post at the same time.

Rob

Can't you stick to one topic at a time you stated I don't travel anywhere ever, so now I'm giving you a chance to make some money or lose some. Yet you have caused a diversion.
    As I've stated you've got a lot of explaining to do this week, better lay low

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Here's a belly-laugher....it's surely looking like the JWBlue story was one right out of the mickeycrimm playbook on gambling fantasy!

When I just looked both Coach and Singer were signed on to the site simultaneously. I concede that can be done by one person with two separate devices but is it likely considering both have a unique history here?

Lonestar wasn't the allegation that you were in Vegas and at the Super Bowl at the same time?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    When I just looked both Coach and Singer were signed on to the site simultaneously. I concede that can be done by one person with two separate devices but is it likely considering both have a unique history here?
    Alan, I sent you my phone #, you already have Rob's.

Call us both at the same time.

Coach has made many allegations hard to keep up with them all. I was in Vegas at a Super Bowl party. That I can prove quite easily.

Lonestar wasn't the allegation that you were in Vegas and at the Super Bowl at the same time?

Coach has made many allegations hard to keep up with them all. I was in Vegas at a Super Bowl party. That I can prove quite easily.
    That was manoftroy.

He probably read that on your runboard.com forum, before they ran you out and closed it.

Coach manoftroy

Hard to close anything when you're not involved with said forum. Amazing how you know who said what so quickly

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    That was manoftroy.

He probably read that on your runboard.com forum, before they ran you out and closed it.

Funny Rob got so quiet when a bet was offered, so typical of him

Hard to close anything when you're not involved with said forum.
    Just wanted to tell you guys I've just set up a new board for fair and balanced posting..

Here is the link

http://bgamblingsportsforum.runboard.com
    The administrator of the above forum was "Hesnotmypres"...so that's you.

I found the other runboard.com forum you ran...for horse handicapping..."Dale's Room"

I posted the link to that forum, and manoftroy probably read that abomination of a forum.

The flipflops stories were a dead giveaway, you talked about them here...and on your runboard forum.

I did set up a forum on runboards under the name of LoneStarHorse, then somehow a hesnotmypres was typing all sorts of crap on the board. I asked runboards to delete that forum and they did.
    Nice try though, funny how you've diverted once again from why you'll never be in Atlantic City. You are a buffoon

The administrator of the above forum was "Hesnotmypres"...so that's you.

I found the other runboard.com forum you ran...for horse handicapping..."Dale's Room"

I posted the link to that forum, and manoftroy probably read that abomination of a forum.

The flipflops stories were a dead giveaway, you talked about them here...and on your runboard forum.

I did set up a forum on runboards under the name of LoneStarHorse
    Nope...the administrator of the forum that you set up was "Hesnotmypres"...so that's you.

It was listed right there on the forum's page.

Lonestar you said you would resume posting your sports betting as of this past Friday. Please resume those posts. They were interesting. Thanks.

Coach let's get back to a real subject. Why can't you be in Atlantic City? Could it be because you don't gamble ? Or could it be because you're a deadbeat troll?? Or could it be both. I'll hang up and await your answer. But true to form you'll start another diversion

Nope...the administrator of the forum that you set up was "Hesnotmypres"...so that's you.

It was listed right there on the forum's page.

Alan

As you are well aware last time I started that subject Coach and Rob crapped all over it.
    Not sure if it's worth it to just get more frustrated.

Lonestar you said you would resume posting your sports betting as of this past Friday. Please resume those posts. They were interesting. Thanks.

Alan

As you are well aware last time I started that subject Coach and Rob crapped all over it.
    Not sure if it's worth it to just get more frustrated.
    I am hoping you will try again. There was a lot of value there. And I know there were many who were interested.

Thread Information