Thread: Do you read every notice your bank sends you?

With consolidation and changing government regulations, it seems like I get pamphlets all the time advising me of changes to my account,

This is actually an inconvenience and irritant I can't easily accept. But if I don't read them, I end up disputing a new fee.

Any help here?

Yes! it's really important to read everything also when it comes on my savings because like now i have misunderstanding between me and my husband so I'd rather to ask the help of divorce lawyers for the legal process...
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 12-05-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Commercial link removed

Lucky, I just started getting a flurry of "year end notices" and most of them are really very simple... but its the lengthy legal wording and requirements that makes it difficult and confusing. I wish they simply gave a summary sheet. For example, we have a credit card with a major finance company for when we buy video equipment. It's an account we rarely use. I just got a notice that said they are changing the monthly payment requirements except for when the retailer offers other payment terms. It was a six page booklet to say that, all in small print.

Thread Information