Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LoneStarHorse has asked to be removed

LoneStarHorse has asked that I cancel his account. It has been canceled. He also refused to pay the quarterly fee which he said he would pay.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    LoneStarHorse has asked that I cancel his account. It has been canceled. He also refused to pay the quarterly fee which he said he would pay.
    Absolutely stunning!!!

Guess it will remain a mystery as to whether he is the "pres" or not. If he is--good riddance. He got his ass kicked on several other forums. If not, then although he had become combative, he added some degree of gambling interest.

Unless Coach and troy want to expound, I guess we'll never know.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Guess it will remain a mystery as to whether he is the "pres" or not. Unless Coach and troy want to expound, I guess we'll never know.
    Sure I'll expound, thanks for asking.

Originally Posted by manoftroy2525 View Post
    Good god...Google LoneStarHorse aka hesnotmypres and the third thread to pop up is "LonestarHorse aka hesnotmypres" on CappersOverlay.com followed by a steady line of his bullshit
    You see...manoftroy googled "LoneStarHorse aka Hesnotmypres" and found this forum:

http://www.cappersoverlay.com/lonest...ers-t1094.html

It's a thread, started by "Hesnotmypres", originally titled "LoneStarHorse aka Pres defeats 28 others"

"Hesnotmypres" started the thread on 2/9/15, and you can see that some of his posts were edited yesterday,
    more than a year after it was started....but very soon after I posted the link here.

The title at the top of the thread was changed yesterday as well, to "Pres defeats 28 others",
    but you can still see the original title in the replies..."LoneStarHorse aka Pres defeats 28 others"

No doubt he knew that he was sunk when he could not edit the original title within the replies,
    where he actually outed himself...a full year before he showed up here.

He should have just come clean when he got busted, no big deal, and no reason to quit.
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-22-2016 at 01:05 PM.

I haven't paid attention much to the "Lonestarhorse" and "Hesnotmypres" stuff, though from what coach belly posted, it's probably the same guy. But I don't care if he is or not, because that argument is petty.

However, I am a bit annoyed about his broken promise to pay the (low) quarterly cost for running this site.

LoneStarHorse offered to do this out of the blue. He said he would pay this on behalf of Alan, and asked me for payment information. I gave it to him, and then he sent nothing. This surprised me, as LoneStarHorse seemed like a generous guy, holding contests and the such. This was a small sum of money, and I thought that perhaps he just forgot.

On February 19, I sent him a quick message and asked if he ever sent the money. He ignored my message.

While LoneStarHorse doesn't owe me anything (as it was his own idea to volunteer to pay this), I would have at least appreciated a message from him telling me he changed his mind about paying the server costs.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven't paid attention much to the "Lonestarhorse" and "Hesnotmypres" stuff, though from what coach belly posted, it's probably the same guy. But I don't care if he is or not, because that argument is petty.
    Petty argument?...maybe...but when I learned the truth I was alarmed, considering how far he had gone with his charade on this forum.

You should have seen the psychotic rants that were authored by Hesnotmypres.

The LoneStarHorse character he brought here was completely fabricated...he made it all up.

I had him pegged as a phony early on, but he still got my dumb ass to post my SSN# online.

Actually, that was the one thing that made no sense. If you were making everything up, why would you post your SSN? That was the kind of knee jerk, dumbass thing I'd be likely to do.

Every person needs an editor some of the time. Some people need an editor all of the time.

As a horseplayer I was familiar with the forums that you and Troy addressed Coach, but never really payed any attention other than to see that "pres" was a complete lie in every respect and everyone called him out.

It makes you wonder if the whole LSH character was also phony, what goes on in the mind of someone like this. You are telling me that all his claims of great wealth, travel, and large bets are phony. What is the goal? What does this accomplish? I realize the internet has created this but I don't get it.

Does this mean that what coach said about him not being a big gambler or selling a business or having a wife & kids, is really correct??? What about all the Wynn stuff, which I jumped on and was blasted for?

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    As a horseplayer I was familiar with the forums that you and Troy addressed Coach, but never really payed any attention other than to see that "pres" was a complete lie in every respect and everyone called him out.

It makes you wonder if the whole LSH character was also phony, what goes on in the mind of someone like this. You are telling me that all his claims of great wealth, travel, and large bets are phony. What is the goal? What does this accomplish? I realize the internet has created this but I don't get it.
    He's obviously mentally ill.

Like I said earlier, it's possible that he's the son of the wealthy high-roller,
    and that's how he got his hands on the jackpot photos, offers, cruise reservation,etc.

Remember how he lost his mind when Rob made the comment about the son?

If he is the "pres", then everything is a fake.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    the one thing that made no sense.
    Sickening...you should be ashamed of yourself.

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Hey there clean up your private message inbox, been trying to send you something
    Will do.
    Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    Once again thanks to my "little birdie"

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Does this mean that what coach said about him not being a big gambler or selling a business or having a wife & kids, is really correct??? What about all the Wynn stuff, which I jumped on and was blasted for?
    I'm guessing, on another site he claimed to be at the Super Bowl, and getting his kids into the Mark Cuban party at the same time he claimed to be at the Wynn here.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    He's obviously mentally ill.

Like I said earlier, it's possible that he's the son of the wealthy high-roller,
    and that's how he got his hands on the jackpot photos, offers, cruise reservation,etc.

Remember how he lost his mind when Rob made the comment about the son?
    I had a lot of time on my hands last week (badass cold), so when Coach posted the two runningboard links I jumped all over it(that is until they disappeared). Sick guy, there is even a link asking the question "Is LoneStarHorse David Milch"? If you don't know, I didn't, Milch is a big time Hollywood writer/director/producer that blew most of his fortune gambling.

I was going to go to AC sunday to see if he was for real, guess this saves me a trip..
    JustaDiamind is now justa-seven-star..

In 10 years spock will dig up the LSH posts, selectively choose, cut, paste, and alter posts of mine & LSH's, then post them claiming he "found some more of Singer's bag of tricks" for all to see forevermore.

In the meantime, we'll be swimming.

For the most part, when someone starts with the "look at me and what I have" on the internet, it's usually bullshit. What a fragile life one must lead to want to impress a bunch of strangers.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Sickening...you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Try again, coach. You are incorrect. Have some brains, coach. If LoneStar references me directly in these forum posts, he's not going to reference me indirectly as an informant. Amp up the neurons, my friend.

Plus, I'm not really in the habit of lying on these boards, so if I were the informant, you would know it.

What makes anyone believe that LSH actually had an informant?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    What makes anyone believe that LSH actually had an informant?
    They were sending Personal Messages back and forth.

If LoneStar references me directly in these forum posts, he's not going to reference me indirectly as an informant.
    Of course he would...you can't apply that rationale to someone who is irrational.

if I were the informant, you would know it.
    I do know it. You're a weasel.

Thread Information