Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LoneStarHorse has asked to be removed

Informants? A mole with insider knowledge of the organization secretly feeding back vital information? What super top secret information is your informant relaying back to headquarters?

Are you 12? Go get em agent 86, ferret out those informants. Jesus, you guys need to get a life.

You are undoubtedly correct, coach. You're so confident, I'm surprised you haven't offered a wager.
    Last edited by redietz; 02-22-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Informants?
    I said he was advising...they said informant.

Just like that house and home line of bullshit ditz has been dishing out.

But point taken...it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    However, if you want to make a bet on the matter, I think something can be worked out. Send a check to Alan -- you name the amount. I'll drop by Alan's office and open all PMs, and we'll have a conclusion. Fair enough?
    You agreed to clean out your mailbox for him, so who knows what's available.

If you need vindication then do whatever you need to do to find peace of mind.

I'm fine with things the way they are.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    You are undoubtedly correct, coach. You're so confident, I'm surprised you haven't offered a wager.
    What happened weasel...did you edit out your offer of a bet while I was replying?

Wolverine...yeah right.

There appears to be an inaccurate statement made here. If a member has asked to have their account canceled why would it say banned next to said persons name?
    Wouldn't being banned mean the forum administrator hit that key instead of just deleting the account.

Thread Information