Thread: Hesnotmypres

I went back to take a look at the donkey's first thread here,
    back on 1/7/2016 entitled "Since you guys like proof.."

He posted several photos in the thread, the photos have been removed,'
    but when you click onto any of them it takes you to the photobucket account of
    ...guess who?...

Originally Posted by LoneStarHorse View Post
    It appears you guys like proof of what people say and do... Well here goes...
    BTW I'll post anything you ask of me got nothing to hide

I visited the Hesnotmypres photobucket page, and found this photo...everybody remember this?

Name:  Screenshot 2016-02-21 at 8.16.24 PM.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  63.8 KB

Anyone can open up a photobucket account then copy and paste my pictures to the account you chose to open.Give it up Coach Troll and by the way how come you can't be in AC this weekend or any other one?
    Last edited by LoneStarHorse; 02-21-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Anyone can edit these to say whatever you want them to say. Give it up Coach Troll and by the way how come you can't be in AC this weekend or any other one?
    I can't edit Hesnotmypres's photobucket page...and when I click onto the photos you posted,
    that's exactly where the link takes me.

You created a page using the name hesnotmypres which must be one of your sock puppet accounts, then you copied and pasted my photos into this account. I was told by someone I trust in here to delete my photos just because of people like you that are deviants

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I can't edit Hesnotmypres's photobucket page...and when I click onto the photos you posted,
    that's exactly where the link takes me.

You created a page using the name hesnotmypres which must be one of your sock puppet accounts, then you copied and pasted my photos into this account.
    I can't edit the thread you started "Since you guys like proof" or any of the photos you posted,
    so that clicking on them would take a user to a page that I created.

You're correct you can't edit my threads but you can copy and paste my photos into an account you started. I'm done with your lies. You're just pissed because I caught you lying.
    Now go create another name and start on someone else

I can't edit the thread you started "Since you guys like proof" or any of the photos you posted,
    so that clicking on them would take a user to a page that I created.

You're correct you can't edit my threads but you can copy and paste my photos into an account you started.
    But I can't edit the photos you posted on this forum,
    so that clicking on them would bring the user to any page other than where they originated.

Sounds good Coach. Please tell us why you have become obsessed with me? Then tell us why you can't be in AC? No one is fooled by your diversionary tactics, no one.

I've put you on ignore, didn't know we had such a feature. Thanks once again to my "little birdie"

So go pee into the wind with someone else our time here has come to an end

But I can't edit the photos you posted on this forum,
    so that clicking on them would bring the user to any page other than where they originated.

Good god...Google LoneStarHorse aka hesnotmypres and the third thread to pop up is "LonestarHorse aka hesnotmypres" on CappersOverlay.com followed by a steady line of his bullshit

Originally Posted by manoftroy2525 View Post
    Good god...Google LoneStarHorse aka hesnotmypres and the third thread to pop up is "LonestarHorse aka hesnotmypres" on CappersOverlay.com followed by a steady line of his bullshit
    Good catch. Here's the link

http://www.cappersoverlay.com/lonest...ers-t1094.html

What're we looking at here?

What we are looking at is one Hesnotmypres - the guy with a buddy with the biggest head you have ever seen. The guy rides on floats at Mardi Gras and people think it is one of those head cover masks - but it's not. His head is really that big.

Thread Information