https://www.caesars.com/las-vegas/re...RS_RESTAURANTS

Here's how it works (from what I can gather). Keep in mind that, once again, Caesars is really confusing with its language describing the rules, so I am taking my best guess:

- Play 50 tier credits on your Total Rewards card, and you earn one free buffet pass which must be used within 48 hours.

- You can eat at either the Spice Market Buffet at PH, Carinval Bufet at Rio, Le Village Buffet at Paris, Flavors at Harrahs, or Paradise Garden Buffet at Flamingo. This does NOT include Bacchanal at Caesars.

- It seems that you can earn this buffet ticket at any Caesars property in Vegas, and use it at any of the 4 above.

- It seems that there is a maximum of 1 earned per day. However, a term in their rules says "Guests may earn one buffet only per day at each property", which implies that maybe you can earn one at each Caesars property in a day! I wouldn't be surprised if this is a mistake, though.

- You can use up to two at once. So for example, if you earn one on Wednesday and one on Thursday, you can go to the buffet on Thursday and take your wife in for free, as well.

- You need to visit the Total Rewards center to get your buffet voucher, after earning the 50 tiers.

- After March 31, this promotion ends.

This isn't a bad deal. 50 tiers is just $500 coin-in of video poker, and $250 in slots. Even at a 98% return video poker machine, you would lose an average of just $10 in when earning 50 tiers (admittedly with some variance).