Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Have heard this is a great site..My name is Bill and am a professional horse player....I have earned 7 figures or more the last 15 years and consider myself an expert in my craft.I live very comfortably/extravagantly off my gambling winnings and consider it a blessing from God to earn my fortune doing exactly what I love.Nice to be here

I call BS on this. Just like I did with the claims of Wynn super-coomping LSH's family with no play history.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-23-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Sir are you threatened by anyone that is successful?Looking back thru your threads,I can surmise you are a miserable puke that sits in the dark eating microwaved pork n'beans playing phone tag with collection agencies

Rob, your keen insights never cease to amaze me. You should be an FBI profiler.

Maybe it's that CIA training.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Maybe it's that CIA training.
    LOLOLOL. That was good.

Or maybe it's related to all the NSA equipment I have here. If I remember correctly red, you were one of the "little birdies" who believed all that baloney about the family comps due to his "street cred" which we've since seen was proven to be a pile of crap by coach.

Any comment?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-23-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Wow, this did not take long at all. I take it all you guys with rich, meaningful lives will be here all day trying to one up each other in some obscure debate?

Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    Have heard this is a great site..My name is Bill and am a professional horse player....I have earned 7 figures or more the last 15 years and consider myself an expert in my craft.I live very comfortably/extravagantly off my gambling winnings and consider it a blessing from God to earn my fortune doing exactly what I love.Nice to be here
    Bill: Sir, do you employ a pseudo-Martingale wagering approach as a primary focus of your thoroughbred racing expertise?

Your attitude sounds really inspiring, too. Do what you love and the money will always follow along with God's blessings. 20 percent pari-mutuel taxes be damned!

Good Afternoon Bill, long time no see. It's a shame that you keep getting banned at every forum you ever join, unlike myself.
    The Insider and I are having dinner this evening.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Or maybe it's related to all the NSA equipment I have here. If I remember correctly red, you were one of the "little birdies" who believed all that baloney about the family comps due to his "street cred" which we've since seen was proven to be a pile of crap by coach.

Any comment?
    Rob, I'm sure if you could find any direct quotes supporting that, you would have quoted them. The "little birdies" stuff was not about me, and I happen to know who it was about.

Rob, you're not gonna out me as a founding member of the Edward Snowden fan club, are you?

Originally Posted by Count Room View Post
    Bill: Sir, do you employ a pseudo-Martingale wagering approach as a primary focus of your thoroughbred racing expertise?

Your attitude sounds really inspiring, too. Do what you love and the money will always follow along with God's blessings. 20 percent pari-mutuel taxes be damned!
    Count--the pari-mutuel tax is tough. But the key with horses is that you are not playing against the house--you are playing against the public. That allows an astute horse player to find overlays where the public falls in love with the favorite or where the public has no knowledge of breeding, trainer trends, track bias, or the numerous other tools that we use. Now--as to the claims of Biloxi--dare I say we need proof.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Now--as to the claims of Biloxi--dare I say we need proof.
    How absolutely insane must the donkey be to think he could get away with creating a new identity the next day after getting run out of here?

Count--the pari-mutuel tax is tough. But the key with horses is that you are not playing against the house--you are playing against the public. That allows an astute horse player to find overlays where the public falls in love with the favorite or where the public has no knowledge of breeding, trainer trends, track bias, or the numerous other tools that we use. Now--as to the claims of Biloxi--dare I say we need proof.
    Regnis: Yes, I'm actually very familiar with the horse races. As hard as it may be to believe I actually started reading the Racing Form on many outings to see the horses with my father while I was in grade school.

I even studied dosage figures when they first came out in earnest in software form back in the early 1990's. They charged $600 for the nationwide thoroughbred data back then because the Internet was still in its infancy.

I hate to say it, but all this knowledge never enabled me to be a winner, though. I was too impulsive in my betting to try to turn a profit at such a challenging sport.

I think we should give BiloxiBill a chance here, though. Let's listen to what he has to say. Rob has given us his free strategies, why not let BiloxiBill do the same before we all put him to the wringer demanding proof?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    How absolutely insane must the donkey be to think he could get away with creating a new identity the next day after getting run out of here?
    Coach,It`s quite a coincidence that you call me a donkey because your wife often tells me I`m hung like one

Originally Posted by Count Room View Post
    Regnis: Yes, I'm actually very familiar with the horse races. As hard as it may be to believe I actually started reading the Racing Form on many outings to see the horses with my father while I was in grade school.

I even studied dosage figures when they first came out in earnest in software form back in the early 1990's. They charged $600 for the nationwide thoroughbred data back then because the Internet was still in its infancy.

I hate to say it, but all this knowledge never enabled me to be a winner, though. I was too impulsive in my betting to try to turn a profit at such a challenging sport.

I think we should give BiloxiBill a chance here, though. Let's listen to what he has to say. Rob has given us his free strategies, why not let BiloxiBill do the same before we all put him to the wringer demanding proof?
    Funny how we get into racing. I started when I was 12 years old and never stopped. I have been lucky enough to have done fairly well, although I am stuck in a month long slump as we speak and have taken a couple weeks off to re-group. I make no claims of greatness and will post no proof of anything. I am pretty good at a tough game. It requires more time then I am able to give to it, and that is even though I spend several hours a day studying charts and form, etc. anyway.

I am willing to hear from Bill, but others here have already deduced that he is Lone Star. And 7 figures a year is suspicious.

Originally Posted by SteveChambers View Post
    Good Afternoon Bill, long time no see. It's a shame that you keep getting banned at every forum you ever join, unlike myself.
    The Insider and I are having dinner this evening.
    I have never been banned anyplace.A man like myself is welcomed everywhere i go.I don`t know who you are

Funny how we get into racing. I started when I was 12 years old and never stopped. I have been lucky enough to have done fairly well, although I am stuck in a month long slump as we speak and have taken a couple weeks off to re-group. I make no claims of greatness and will post no proof of anything. I am pretty good at a tough game. It requires more time then I am able to give to it, and that is even though I spend several hours a day studying charts and form, etc. anyway.

I am willing to hear from Bill, but others here have already deduced that he is Lone Star. And 7 figures a year is suspicious.
    Sir,I have never heard of any Lone Star.Is this the way new members are treated,with contempt and scrutinization?I have much to offer and teach.I can make your life very profitable..but not if you keep acting like a scooch

Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    Sir,I have never heard of any Lone Star.Is this the way new members are treated,with contempt and scrutinization?I have much to offer and teach.I can make your life very profitable..but not if you keep acting like a scooch
    Biloxi, I think you fit right in. You are at least as believable as anyone else posting here. Welcome.

Take it up with Coach and Chambers. I am open to hearing your thoughts on horses as Count suggested.

By the way--couldn't find "scooch" in urban dictionary.

Thread Information