Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Thank You James40 for the welcome.Apparently you are one of the few here with class and is secure with himself

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Take it up with Coach and Chambers. I am open to hearing your thoughts on horses as Count suggested.

By the way--couldn't find "scooch" in urban dictionary.
    http://www.italianamericantales.com/...scooch.htmlApr 13, 2010 - Growing up, if there was one word in Italian (or butchered Italian) that I heard over and over, it was the word "scooch." It means "pest," or "pain in the neck" and I believe it comes from the Italian verb "scocciatore," which means to bother.

Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    Reading thru some of the old posts,I see you are the forum troublemaker
    Looking back thru your threads,I can surmise you are playing phone tag with collection agencies
    I have never heard of any Lone Star.
    ...and away we go...

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    ...and away we go...
    You quoted me incorretly..I said troublemaker/A-hole..get it right please

This Bill guy sounds like one of two broke losers.

Either Gary Bloodstock, or Pete the Pres - either way, two of the biggest dickheads currently walking the earth.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    This Bill guy sounds like one of two broke losers.

Either Gary Bloodstock, or Pete the Pres - either way, two of the biggest dickheads currently walking the earth.
    I`m unfarmiliar with these gentlemen,are they members here?..So far only one person Ive seen here matches your description,and that is Coach Boner

So this doesn't seem to be LoneStarHorse, but I'm not 100% sure.

Bill has been posting from southern CA, but registered from Texas.

LoneStarHorse registered from Ohio (where he said he was from), but did post sometimes from other locations, including Vegas. He did not ever post from California or Texas, from what I observed.

I admit that I was initially suspicious it was him, as well.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So this doesn't seem to be LoneStarHorse, but I'm not 100% sure.

The timing of his membership, similarity of claims, and general writing style are dead giveaways.

Then there are the (quick to appear) sexual insults...which are a well known trademark of Hesnotmypres.

We'll find out for sure soon enough. He'll slip up just like the donkey did, he can't help himself.

"A well known trademark" indeed.

A pal of mine named Lefty lives out in So Cal as for Texas a short feller who married into a wealthy family lives there.
    You appear to be fixated on this hesnot guy, maybe you're hesnot just looking for a place to hang yer hat.
    About sexual insults and vulgarities both are traits of ignorance.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    The timing of his membership, similarity of claims, and general writing style are dead giveaways.

Then there are the sexual insults...which are a well known trademark of Hesnotmypres.

We'll find out for sure soon enough. He'll slip up just like the donkey did, he can't help himself.

You two guys appear to be on the same page, how do you know each other?

"A well known trademark" indeed.

One way to find out if it is Pres - he once had a friend with an ENORMOUS head that a guy named SteveChambers blasted off of about three boards - called himself Shrimpbootz. Washed cars for a living, and was Pres's idol. Ring a bell anyone?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There are always things that a phony says right away that pretty much gives him away.

With the donkey, he claimed that he sold his business in Manhattan, and retired to Ohio.

I flagged that right away as bullshit. While I don't claim to know everybody,
    I don't know anybody who retired to Ohio from anywhere...let alone Manhattan.

So he didn't pass the smell test from the get-go.

This Biloxi Bullshitter also made an early statement that was fishy...

Have heard this is a great site..
    Now I ask you all...where would he have heard that?
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-23-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Keystone sounds more like MDavis8357 a supposed insider who shines shoes in a strip mall.

One way to find out if it is Pres - he once had a friend with an ENORMOUS head that a guy named SteveChambers blasted off of about three boards - called himself Shrimpbootz. Washed cars for a living, and was Pres's idol. Ring a bell anyone?

Someone just got busted. Told you guys the dummy with the enormous head reference would flush him out. Check out this from another site:

http://prettyhorses.yuku.com/topic/1...U#.Vszm7ZXMvmQ

Ding Ding Ding pay the winners. Someone is having a VERY bad day.

I received word today that one of the members has summoned help for the addicted Coach Belly & Keystone. Watching them slide further and further into addiction was too much for some of their family members. They have both gambled away their rent & grocery money. You never want to minimalize someone's addiction, but this has been going on for years, despite losing money. I am hoping that the GA counseling will help them both with their gambling addiction and that some of their other multitude of character flaws will also be treated.

The question we should be asking is how Coach & Keystobe know each other? Seems to me they know the same people. If I'm not mistaken this person Keystone has been sighted using bigoted statements on multitudes of other forums. Let me do some research. Will post a link promptly.

Steve Chambers was always feuding with "Pres". Now defending him. Hmmmmmmm. Wonder if this is really Steve Chambers.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Steve Chambers was always feuding with "Pres". Now defending him. Hmmmmmmm. Wonder if this is really Steve Chambers.
    Good catch.

by KEYSTONE KING.wiretowire
    Mar 20 15 4:44 PM

MDavis8357 is a queer all his life banging his nephew. Queers are the reason this country is in the shape it is. I'm proud to be living in England where a fag is a cigarette not MDavis8357

Thread Information