Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi All

Your name on TVG was what sir? I will never defend the scumbag pres, I will speak out on a obvious collusionial display by these two.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Steve Chambers was always feuding with "Pres". Now defending him. Hmmmmmmm. Wonder if this is really Steve Chambers.

Originally Posted by SteveChambers View Post
    The question we should be asking is how Coach & Keystobe know each other? Seems to me they know the same people.
    What makes it seem to you that we know the same people? That's straight out of left field.

I don`t know any of you people..I joined up this morning and was immediately greeted with a smart ass remark from this Coach Smelly gentleman...Everyone has been cordial to me but him..He seems angry,and likes badgering people on the net..usually a telltale sign for financial struggles due to gambling or sexual inadequecies

Looks like you've got a winner Dan

Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    I don`t know any of you people..I joined up this morning and was immediately greeted with a smart ass remark from this Coach Smelly gentleman.
    There's another giveaway. I did not greet you. My first post in this thread can many hours after you joined this morning.
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-23-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    There's another giveaway. I did not greet you.
    You were the first to comment on my existance here then..Does this ring a bell for you pecker head?

coach belly
    Senior Member coach belly is on a distinguished road

The change of ownership is already reaping rewards...a "new" member joined this morning!

For those of us born last night...say hello to "Biloxi Bill"

Quote Originally Posted by BiloxiBill View Post
    Have heard this is a great site..My name is Bill and am a professional horse player....I have earned 7 figures or more the last 15 years and consider myself an expert in my craft.I live very comfortably/extravagantly off my gambling winnings and consider it a blessing from God to earn my fortune doing exactly what I love.Nice to be here
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Last edited by coach belly; Today at 11:54 AM.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

You were the first to comment on my existance here then.
    That post wasn't in this thread, but you still still found it and replied within 10 minutes...almost like you were looking for a post of mine to reply to.

You're busted again, even the childish name-calling gives you away. Adults don't write stuff like that.

That post wasn't in this thread, but you still still found it and replied within 10 minutes...almost like you were looking for a post of mine to reply to.

You're busted again, even the childish name-calling gives you away. Adults don't write stuff like that.
    It was posted in the thread right below this one...what was I supposed to do,not look at it?..Do you have to be some super sleuth to find posts where someone makes a stupid comment?...and adults dont use childish name calling,but call others donkeys,weasels and ditz`s?..Give it up numbnuts,you have now started in on me without provocation or cause,so I think I will be your worst nightmare

Do you have to be some super sleuth to find posts where someone makes a stupid comment?
    You would have to be very sensitive to have been offended by what I wrote if you were a first-time visitor...and you were sensitive all right from that ass-whipping you took before you ran off yesterday.

adults dont use childish name calling,but call others donkeys,weasels and ditz`s?
    It's the sexual nature of your insults that distinguishes you...like a calling-card. Latent adolescence...not clever, not bothersome, just immature.

I think I will be your worst nightmare
    Oh you think so?...I already ran your horse's ass out of here in a month...we'll see how long it takes this time.

What's the over/under on how long this chump will last ?

I didn`t say I was offended,I said it was stupid...I will try and be more clever with my insults.Apparently donkey,ditz,weasel,and now chump are the key words to adulthood...I`ll last and be here as long as you are,maybe longer

I didn`t say I was offended,I said it was stupid.
    Why did you find it stupid?

I`ll last and be here as long as you are,maybe longer
    We'll see.

So here's how the stars aligned today...

LoneStarHorse (aka Hesnotmypres aka Pete from LI) has been well known online for years as an active horse player.

LSH quits the forum yesterday, amid circumstances proving that he was the notorious Pres.

Biloxi Bill joins the forum the morning after LSH quits.

Bill registers from Texas, where LSH claimed to have a home.

Bill announces that he is a professional horse player.

Bill came here because he heard (where?) that this forum is great...even though horse racing is never discussed.

Wow...that's some string of coincidences...don't you think?

Now Bill...if you are not LoneStarHorse aka Henotmypres aka Pete from LI...then why are you getting all worked up over this?

It's all just a misunderstanding over an amazing string of coincidences...right?
    Last edited by coach belly; 02-23-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Yes please tell us BB - do you have a friend named Monti with a giant head?

Why did you find it stupid?

We'll see.

So here's how the stars aligned today...

LoneStarHorse (aka Hesnotmypres aka Pete from LI) has been well known online for years as an active horse player.

LSH quits the forum yesterday, amid circumstances proving that he was the notorious Pres.

Biloxi Bill joins the forum the morning after LSH quits.

Bill registers from Texas, where LSH claimed to have a home.

Bill announces that he is a professional horse player.

Bill came here because he heard (where?) that this forum is great...even though horse racing is never discussed.

Wow...that's some string of coincidences...don't you think?

Now Bill...if you are not LoneStarHorse aka Henotmypres aka Pete from LI...then why are you getting all worked up over this?

It's all just a misunderstanding over an amazing string of coincidences...right?
    Who said I`m worked up?..Only been to Texas twice in my life,don`t own any property there...Currently reside in Hollywood Hills overlooking the City of Lights...also have homes in Rancho Mirage and Del Mar..Wow,I play horses for a living and like Vegas,what a coincidence I`m on a Vegas/gambling site,shocking...You seem obsessed in a rather stalkish sort of way about this Lone Horse Star...I can assure you I am neither him or have never heard of him..And finally,I heard about this place from Mrs Belly the other night when she was calling me "Big Donkey"and asking me to eeeeeyyyyoorrre for her

If nothing else, the creative writing on this site has improved since Dan took over. This is much better than RVs cloning themselves.

Last edited by Keystone; 02-23-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Only been to Texas twice in my life,
    And today was one of those times?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Bill has been posting from southern CA, but registered from Texas.

And today was one of those times?
    I have no idea sir,I have not been in Texas in a very long time...I am not an expert in the IP business....what I am an expert in is the Jackoff extermination business
    Last edited by BiloxiBill; 02-23-2016 at 08:40 PM.

I am an expert in is the Jackoff extermination business.

Currently reside in Hollywood Hills overlooking the City of Lights...also have homes in Rancho Mirage and Del Mar.
    It must be computer day at the funny farm.

It must be computer day at the funny farm.

Don`t be jealous Coach,it clouds one`s thinking and stifles productivity..Put down your stalkish ways and obsessions,put your nose to the grindstone,and you too could be successful at something...Well,it`s been a very interesting first day here.Was hoping to discuss a bit more horse betting strategy and Vegas talk..but as everyone can see,I was sidetracked by an obviously jealous wad....Have a good evening everyone..I`m off to get a massage from my masseuse,followed by a brandy and some creme brulee prepared by my chef,before I turn in....Enjoy your sno-cone Coach

Thread Information