Thread: End of a smooth behind at Caesars Palace: Single-ply toilet paper

Since we seem to want to drag out the end of a era craps tables and employees. Let's discuss the single-ply toilet paper in Caesars Palace hotel rooms. Rumor has is that seven star players might get one roll of charmin if they haven't been over comped lately.

My solution will be to just bring my own toilet paper with me, it's just a few pennies. I'm not even a middle of the road player but I surely can afford my behind to be comfortable while visiting Caesars.

I'm sure multiple phone calls will be made to senior management about the single-ply toilet paper issue.

Hopefully we can have atleast 4 pages of comments on this topic as we had about the craps tables.

Caesars correctly has the toilet paper roll loaded "over."

On the TV show Family Feud a question was what personal item do people pack for vacation? Survey said top answer was toilet paper.

Charmin is top brand in New York City.

White is best selling color toilet paper.

Checks and office paper is often recycled to make toilet paper.

You folks may remember that one of Arnold's California cost-cutting moves was single ply in the government offices. Nope -- I'm not kidding.

Air is what makes toilet paper rolls squeezable.

So happy this topic has wiped away the craps table talk, it was time to flush it away.

Most craps tables use newspaper under the felt/layout as a cushion. I wonder if there would be more bounce with Charmin?

Will Dan take this as a personal wipe against him? Time for another series of 25 minute phone calls..... (I'm kidding Dan )

Leave it to toilet paper to bring this Board together....

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Leave it to toilet paper to bring this Board together....
    Really? How many think the roll should go over and how many under?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Under-easier on the knuckles when you tear a sheet. And in a hot cycle, speed is of the essence.

One thing about toiler paper even single-ply you're assured a Royal Flush each and every session, no need for RobSinger to write a how to on this subject.
    Our resident seven star card holders I'm sure will find a way to get their three ply toilet paper comped after all they are so important.

In boot camp, it was over and the end at the 3:00 position.

It's time to decide this critical issue. I vote for OVER and I don't mean that the next Super Bowl will have more than 60 points scored. I mean with the OVER it is easier to get the toilet paper off the roll, and faster too. With an UNDER you need to be higher than the dispenser and you need to give a good yank for the TP to come off the roll. The UNDER move is better for a dice roll for throwing and controlling dice, but the OVER move is far better for getting the better roll of TP.

So I vote LEFT for OVER.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's time to decide this critical issue. I vote for OVER and I don't mean that the next Super Bowl will have more than 60 points scored. I mean with the OVER it is easier to get the toilet paper off the roll, and faster too. With an UNDER you need to be higher than the dispenser and you need to give a good yank for the TP to come off the roll. The UNDER move is better for a dice roll for throwing and controlling dice, but the OVER move is far better for getting the better roll of TP.

So I vote LEFT for OVER.
    Alan, it should be obvious, especially from your photo, that an overrun would be prevented from UNDER and that would result in less loss.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Alan, it should be obvious, especially from your photo, that an overrun would be prevented from UNDER and that would result in less loss.
    And... if they did the UNDER the housekeepers wouldn't have to spend time making the fancy triangle on the end sheet and that would save time and could mean more rooms cleaned per housekeeper. This could save Caesars gazillions.

And... if they did the UNDER the housekeepers wouldn't have to spend time making the fancy triangle on the end sheet and that would save time and could mean more rooms cleaned per housekeeper. This could save Caesars gazillions.
    I'm OVERjoyed that we have reached an UNDERstanding!

Thread Information