Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Rob Singer has taken his act on the road again.

Red, you're a phony in the gambling world and you know it, which is why whenever it's mentioned you get so many cramps.

Once again we see Singer providing us with pure projection.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Red, you're a phony in the gambling world and you know it, which is why whenever it's mentioned you get so many cramps.
    Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Once again we see Singer providing us with pure projection.
    I'm not sure I would call it "projection." I would call it "puzzling." What has redietz said that would deserve the title of "phony"? I don't recall any claim that redietz ever made that you could prove false. True, he only plays 25-cent video poker but there's nothing wrong in only playing 25-cent video poker. True he makes mostly sports bets and there's nothing wrong with that either. The amounts bet also don't define honesty or truth.

Simply, Rob is making another one of his sandbox attacks.

Alan, please ask redietz to provide one iota of evidence that he even plays video poker, let alone gambles in any other manner. All he is is a self-promoting anonymous mouthpiece on an internet forum who mostly criticizes those whom he doesn't like. If we saw someone like arci make a fool of himself by promoting those stupid transcripts that completely tore down his "I'm a winning AP!" BS over the years, redietz would need a court-sanctioned declaration-of-truth to even approach the level of silliness arci stumbled into.

Ah, my dear friend, Rob. Doesn't quite know how to reign himself in.

I noticed regnis, on another thread, provided some autobiographical details which I'm sure many found interesting. Maybe it's that time for me.

Rob says I am "self promoting" and anonymous. Hmmmm. Well, those who wince at self promotion should probably close their eyes and skip this post. To this point, my only "self-promotions" have been in response to Rob's various declarations.

Well, let's get to it:

Recently:

* Finished first in Heritage Sports 2016 Race to the SuperBowl contest versus thousands of entrants. Won 25K in free plays.
    * Finished third in Northbet's 2016 Pick the Pros contest, against thousands of entrants.
    * Finished second in Linemaster's Bowl Contest.

Some publications:

* "Scientists, Gamblers, and Magicians" The Humanist
    * "The Gambling Personality: An Interactional Perspective" National Conference on Gambling and Risk-Taking
    * Op Ed pieces regarding College Football Gambling Ban -- Centre Daily Times and elsewhere.
    * Numerous short pieces in past Playbook (Marc Lawrence) newsletters

Some bio material:

* Super Bowl interview. Shenandoah Evening Herald.
    * Bio Interview. Pottsville Republican.
    * Who's Who in Sports Gambling bio (Hall Publishing, 1984)

Some past monitoring:

* Prominently listed (usually favorably) in the 1980's and 90's McCusker Report, which published an annual list of sports service results.
    * The only McCusker service to win the college football profit title three times.
    * Wise Guys Contest former champion (if you don't know what this is, shame on you). For a stretch, had the best 10-year record of those who had been in the contest for 10 years plus.

The funny thing is, except for the 2016 contests, I haven't mentioned many of these things. Somehow in 2000+ posts, they must have skipped my mind. Either that, or I haven't done a very good job self promoting.

I'm private these days. If you want to see the old website, go to the wayback machine archives and plug in integritysports.com. I haven't checked in ages, but it should still be there.

I love Rob. Without his constant "you're a phony" nonsense, this could come across as bragging. And "anonymous?" Evidently, Rob needs a dictionary.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-03-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Nobody over 50 is stupid enough to be running any more.
    Nobody?

Yesterday afternoon I beat my 10 yr. old grandson in a foot race, then my wife & I beat him and our daughter in touch football. You takin' notes red?

Alan, please ask redietz to provide one iota of evidence that he even plays video poker,
    Really, Rob? He says he plays 25-cent video poker. Are you really going to demand proof of it? When is your childishness going to stop? When?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Ah, my dear friend, Rob. Doesn't quite know how to reign himself in.

I noticed regnis, on another thread, provided some autobiographical details which I'm sure many found interesting. Maybe it's that time for me.

Rob says I am "self promoting" and anonymous. Hmmmm. Well, those who wince at self promotion should probably close their eyes and skip this post. To this point, my only "self-promotions" have been in response to Rob's various declarations.

Well, let's get to it:

Recently:

* Finished first in Heritage Sports 2016 Race to the SuperBowl contest versus thousands of entrants. Won 25K in free plays.
    * Finished third in Northbet's 2016 Pick the Pros contest, against thousands of entrants.
    * Finished second in Linemaster's Bowl Contest.

Some publications:

* "Scientists, Gamblers, and Magicians" The Humanist
    * "The Gambling Personality: An Interactional Perspective" National Conference on Gambling and Risk-Taking
    * Op Ed pieces regarding College Football Gambling Ban -- Centre Daily Times and elsewhere.
    * Numerous short pieces in past Playbook (Marc Lawrence) newsletters

Some bio material:

* Super Bowl interview. Shenandoah Evening Herald.
    * Bio Interview. Pottsville Republican.
    * Who's Who in Sports Gambling bio (Hall Publishing, 1984)

Some past monitoring:

* Prominently listed (usually favorably) in the 1980's and 90's McCusker Report, which published an annual list of sports service results.
    * The only McCusker service to win the college football profit title three times.
    * Wise Guys Contest former champion (if you don't know what this is, shame on you). For a stretch, had the best 10-year record of those who had been in the contest for 10 years plus.

The funny thing is, except for the 2016 contests, I haven't mentioned many of these things. Somehow in 2000+ posts, they must have skipped my mind. Either that, or I haven't done a very good job self promoting.

I'm private these days. If you want to see the old website, go to the wayback machine archives and plug in integritysports.com. I haven't checked in ages, but it should still be there.

I love Rob. Without his constant "you're a phony" nonsense, this could come across as bragging. And "anonymous?" Evidently, Rob needs a dictionary.
    Red, you're nothing more than another anonymous poster on the internet who self-promotes some image in order to make unsubstantiated claims. Until you post pics and a matching ID for being the person in all that stuff you write about, you're no more a reality than are the RS__'s of the gambling world. And you being "private these days" appears as a simple method of obfuscating the truth while trying to get readers to "believe in the unsubstantiated past". Your approach to all this isn't much different than how mickeycrimm writes his fairytales.

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    Nobody?
    Eddie, you're density astounds. Do you know what a "grandson" is....and can you actually picture what a "footrace" with one of them would look like? I know I know--most people enthralled with gambling have no wife or are on their 3rd or 4th if they haven't yet driven them all into the ground the way arci did, they barely speak to their children if in fact they have any, and interacting with any grandchildren is totally out of the question.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Really, Rob? He says he plays 25-cent video poker. Are you really going to demand proof of it? When is your childishness going to stop? When?
    Wake up and smell the vp machines Alan. He's nothing but a former LVA hack who has since chosen to make unsupported claims of being somebody who's done certain things in gambling that for some reason he won't ever prove. So I'm calling BS on his claim of even playing video poker. Who cares what denom. he talks about playing? And like I said, he's probably fat.

Rob is, of course, absolutely correct. I need to drop 10-12 pounds.

Maybe Rob could train me. I currently have a helluva time with anything over three miles.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-04-2016 at 01:31 PM.

I can't run because I'm too fat.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Thread Information