Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling TR companion cards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had a player ask me to sell him my 7* companion card. Has+ anyone ever done this?

Why? The only value is that it lets the holder use Seven Stars lines. There are no other benefits. Well... maybe valet and Diamond lounges.

The companion cards go for $1,000+ in the Atlantic City market. Reasons? Access to the two Seven Stars lounges and full buffets in the Diamond Clubs.

Originally Posted by nerakil View Post
    The companion cards go for $1,000+ in the Atlantic City market. Reasons? Access to the two Seven Stars lounges and full buffets in the Diamond Clubs.
    That makes sense for Atlantic City. They have THE best diamond lounges in the country by far!!! How do you generally find buyers.

I would be happy to list anyone as my 7 Stars Companion for $1,000. In fact, to move the sale along, I will price my "companion card" at $998. But wait, there's more! I will include at no additional cost, as a free bonus, with no additional charge for shipping and handling... an expired room key card to Caesars Palace Las Vegas!

I agree with Alan. I will also sell mine for a price like that.

If anyone in AC is interested, PM me.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I agree with Alan. I will also sell mine for a price like that.

If anyone in AC is interested, PM me.
    I know several AC locals/retirees who would be interested. Since your card expires on Jan 31, 2018, the companion card value is actually much higher (than 17 big bets).

The only logistical problem is actually meeting up at a Total Rewards property to go through the paperwork. (e.g. one retiree has a fear of flying... are you willing to fly to Philadelphia/AC to accommodate?)

I know several AC locals/retirees who would be interested. Since your card expires on Jan 31, 2018, the companion card value is actually much higher (than 17 big bets).

The only logistical problem is actually meeting up at a Total Rewards property to go through the paperwork. (e.g. one retiree has a fear of flying... are you willing to fly to Philadelphia/AC to accommodate?)
    I'll be in AC in a couple of weeks. How can I connect with the people who desire the card?

Mine expires on 1/31/17.

But it doesn't matter, because last I heard, companion cards always expire at the end of the TR year (1/31 now).

If I go to AC, I will let you know and maybe I can meet up with someone there to sign them up.

Also if you know of any of these AC people visiting Vegas or Rincon, please let me know.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Hi, I would be willing to buy a companion card for $100. I can paypal you the funds or pay in cash in Vegas (my next trip is the 16th-21st of may).

I am currently diamond and have been for almost 10 years.

You can PM me on the forum.

I will be in LV May 23-31.

I'm in the market for $100 companion cards too...maybe 100+

I will sell my companion card for $5 less than Dan. PM me.

Do both people have to be at the total rewards desk together to do this? In the past, I've had my girlfriend with me when I assigned the companion card to her, but I don't recall that she had to sign anything. I think I signed the form with her name, address and TR card number.

If an AC person wants to come out to Vegas or Rincon my card is for sale.

Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    If an AC person wants to come out to Vegas or Rincon my card is for sale.
    Forget the card. My companion is for sale--cheap!!!

I guarantee the lowest price. (So many single Seven Stars card holders will do this that the market value will drop to one video poker bet.)

Market prices are actually set by the last sale. So, is there any info on the actual last sale of a TR companion card?

I will be in LV May 21-22. But I am a greedy SOB and I want more than $100. You can save hundreds of dollars shopping in the gift shops (if you are so inclined) with a 7 Stars Card.

It looks like the unofficial price of Seven Stars companion cards will be going up with the start of MGM's parking fees and the anticipation that Caesars will quickly follow. I am seeing more posts on Internet forums with players willing to pay to be listed as a "companion." http://alanbestbuys.com/id335.html

If anyone is in the tri-state area, looking to buy a 7star companion card. Willing to pay ~$450, must be good for 2017

Thread Information