Thread: Rite Aid Sale - Save 40% Off Entire Purchase (Single Use Coupon)

I was just planning on using this offer (with Sunday coupons) to buy some groceries and household/personal care items offering Plenti Points.

Anyone see other opportunities here? Assume I have access to enough liquid cash (and storage space) to buy every item in a single store in CT/NY/NJ/PA/DE.

Fine print: "Card required. Receive sales price or 40% off all items whichever is lower. Not valid on: prescriptions, copays, alcohol, tobacco products, gift cards, licenses, stamps, other mailing services, lottery, money orders, transfers, prepaid cards, dairy items, and items prohibited by law."
    Last edited by nerakil; 05-18-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Where would one get this coupon?

I don't see much opportunity other than stocking up on things you need.

Looks like they're excluding everything of decent resale value.

They do sell some small appliances (I think) so you might be able to do well there, but those don't have good resale value.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Here's the key line: "Receive sales price or 40% off all items whichever is lower."

I doubt they would sell anything below wholesale which means your resale opportunity is limited to a limited audience. You might not even do well at a flea market.

Your best bet is to go into the store and determine for yourself if there is an item that with the coupon is a "steal."

I doubt it.

Originally Posted by nerakil View Post
    I was just planning on using this offer (with Sunday coupons) to buy some groceries and household/personal care items offering Plenti Points.

Anyone see other opportunities here? Assume I have access to enough liquid cash (and storage space) to buy every item in a single store in CT/NY/NJ/PA/DE.

Fine print: "Card required. Receive sales price or 40% off all items whichever is lower. Not valid on: prescriptions, copays, alcohol, tobacco products, gift cards, licenses, stamps, other mailing services, lottery, money orders, transfers, prepaid cards, dairy items, and items prohibited by law."
    Wait wut?

Standard boilerplate disclaimer, RS__. This surprises you?

Thread Information