Thread: Charter jet service from Burbank to Vegas

In two days a new charter jet service from Burbank to Vegas starts and prices are competitive with Southwest but you don't have the problems of TSA and planes are smaller so easier travel, easier parking too. http://alanbestbuys.com/id73.html

I miss those old hourly PSA flights that barely used to clear the mountains and always had you scared you wouldn't make it there alive.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I miss those old hourly PSA flights that barely used to clear the mountains and always had you scared you wouldn't make it there alive.
    I hate flying into Vegas during the daytime -- when the "thermals" have the planes bouncing around.

Frankly, I hate flying into Vegas at anytime.

I love flying. Wanted to be a fighter pilot when I was a kid.

I used to love flying too. Until I was in an EAL jet that had a fuel leak in the left wing. I always sat over the wing. I saw the fuel flying out of the wing like a cloud and envisioned a fireball engulfing the 727. We made an emergency landing. Never again did I feel comfortable or enjoy flying.

I'd be down for the XpressWest train service if it grows more legs. Would like to be at near sea level even though the proposed route has an inefficient path. I do not like how my ears get clogged at higher altitudes. This jet service costs are too high for me.

Thread Information