Thread: 2016 WSOP Tournament Reporting FAILS [Collection]

It's that time of year again, where $8.25 per hour poker enthusiasts are hired by CET to report on the 2016 World Series of Poker.

The game here is limit Seven Card Razz. Can you spot what's wrong?

Last edited by nerakil; 06-11-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Yeah this doesn't make any sense.

For one to end up with a full house in Seven Card Razz, there would have to be 4 cards of one rank and 3 of the other.

And if that happened, it would still be better to take the full house with the lower rank. So if Siddique had TTT4444 dealt to him, then his hand would be 444TT, not TTT44.

I also have a hard time believing that BOTH players were dealt four of one rank and three of the other.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Limit hold'em amateur Tony Wittles played this hand so poorly, I wonder if the sideline reporters got the betting action wrong. Who knows. *shrug*

Last edited by nerakil; 06-15-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Yup. I even tweeted at them to fix it, but they didn't.

In reality, I raised preflop from the SB, and the BB called.

I bet the flop, he called.

Making the full house on the turn, I checked (feigning that I missed and was giving up), he bet, and I raised. After a lot of thinking, he called.

I bet the river, he thought again for awhile, and called off his remaining chips.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

40th place isn't bad. Been watching the final table live streams, but my shitty phone freezes up after about 10 minutes.

Congrats on 40th, Dan. Every quality cash against high-volume, knowledgeable opposition is to be commended and appreciated. Smell the roses.Seriously. Appreciate what you do when you've done it

Sadly I also had the chip lead (or very close to it) in mid-late Day 1 of the $10k Limit Holdem, but I chunked it all off in 75 minutes, much like I chunked off my Day 2 chip lead stack from the $1500 within an hour.

Just an awful, awful run of cards.

Played the $3k Limit 6-Max today, and couldn't get going.

Playing the Monster Stack NL on Friday at 10am.

Thread Information