My wife and I are going to Vegas at the end of the month. We have 5 nights comped at Caesar's. She just plays slot machines ($0.01 to $5.00 machines). I play craps and machines. In a typical day, she cycles between $12,500 and $25,000 through a machine. I typically only cycle $5000 through a machine per day since I also play craps. We both get nice offers from CET. However, we are looking to possibly move to mLife or split the time. Would it be worth moving to mLife? Do they have anything similar to the Diamond Lounges at CET properties? She plans to play on 30 Jun at Paris since she likes the slots there. I know that there aren't any really good VP machines there but are there any that would be "playable"?

Other background: I am only a plain Diamond. She will hit her Aspirations Level 2 on 30 Jun if she hits her 5000 TC point which she plans to do. Next year she is shooting for 7 Stars. We do not really have a home resort. We live in AL. We spend more time in Vegas than anywhere but that is usually 1 - 2 trips per year. Neither of us have a host anywhere that we are aware of. We both know odds and have good memory so playing VP wouldn't be hard for either of us. This year, we have been to Council Bluffs and Metropolis. Also have trips planned to Tunica and Cherokee later this year.

I also want to thank you Dan for your detailed information on VP. I will be playing 9/6 JoB VP or the best variant I can find while I am there.

Any thoughts or advice from the experts on this site would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Joe