Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: bias on wizard of vegas

let's see.....so 20% of your posts are off topic posts in this thread.
    you came out of hiding after a month and a half to say that I "hate" everyone and I have no friends..........
    YET I'M THE TROLL???????????

get out man..........lol

anyway time to add you to my ignore list

Please do, and drop d$&d while you are at it

you gotta love the barney fife-like quality of this Michael Emilio guy
    he thinks he "caught" someone when the only thing he demonstrated is his own ignorence......

Emilio is like the store owner who banishes someone from his store just because they don't want to get frisked for no reason.......

Emilio: can I frisk you before you leave maam?

shopper: why?

Emilio: because I want to make sure you didn't steal anything

shopper: do you have any reasom to believe that I stole something?

Emilio: no but I just want to make sure. if you didn't steall anything then please just let me frisk you

shopper: no way......I didn't steal anything

Emilio: you're acting very suspicious........you must be hiding something!.....you can't come back until you let me frisk you every time you shop here!!

so shop owner and nincompoop Emilio has lost a customer not because she stole something but because he likes frisking women for no legit reason.

what a dumb turd...........

Emilio's websites were all losers like the one he's on now. Alexa rankings in the millions. (Not a good thing.)

Let him his all-day picking and preening over there. GF's worth is listed as $1,5oo. Between him, and his "we"... comes to about $1oo a head. Lol.

And Mickey still trying to win lunch money at slots. (No body comps him, that's for sure.)

OMG!

oh boy just saw a message from Axelturd criticizing Kewlj..........
    he said he doesn't blame Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel for showing bias
    huh??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

so Axelturd if you were in court would you want the judge siding with your opponet just because they were friends??
    would you really say that you can't blame the judge if that happened to YOU?????

can't believe you defended that type of bias against Kewlj. smh

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    Emilio's websites were all losers like the one he's on now. Alexa rankings in the millions. (Not a good thing.)

Let him his all-day picking and preening over there. GF's worth is listed as $1,5oo. Between him, and his "we"... comes to about $1oo a head. Lol.

And Mickey still trying to win lunch money at slots. (No body comps him, that's for sure.)

OMG!
    totally agree about Michael Emilios loser website.........

he talks about the "integrity" of the forum. so let me get it straight.........you let guys use the N world and say mean nasty ugly things against Jewish people and gay people on your forum yet you want people to think your forum has "integrity"????

LOL!!!! that's a good one Emilio

How many "uncensored, etc" gambling forums are hosted out of Florida by a guy in Florida who repeatedly goes unnamed, and makes silly claims such as "we are on the way to number-1, etc"? I have been around the gambling forum block, and can report exactly none other than his. Believe me, we have our man.

A bit of the digging by others years ago, http://www.domsreport.com/www/baccaratforums.com ...

Spy Tools...

Domain Name............. IP Address............. Alexa Rank............. Country............. Owner

meeleeo.com............. 173.230.128.50...... 828046.................... -..................... Meeleeo Meeleeo
    reviewhookup.com...... 173.230.128.50.... 1670058.................... -..................... Review Hookup
    buscounamor.com....... 173.230.128.50.... 1511029.................... -..................... Busco UnAmor
    baccaratforums.com... 173.230.128.50...... 291452.................... US................... Michael Baccarat
    lawvibe.com.............. 173.230.128.50...... 418484.................... US................... LawVibe.com
    michaelemilio.com....... 173.230.128.50...... 869107.................... US................... Michael Rodriguez

This is a partial list from 2011. Note the law forum, which actually for a while had quite a few lawyers posting on many topics. It, like many other of Mike's forums, now shows only basically news related stories. No more posting. I guess it didn't help when a few of us from BF's surprised him there to expose some of the questionable stuff about him, and his "uncensored" forums. Lol. At any rate, appears his interest in running a "lawful" GF's. Except that he is no lawyer - I think possibly a lawyer in the family - so it's all BS.

I guess also that the easier work to make the link all the way to the new Gf's will be left to the reader. Because it won't matter to the few bottom-feeder gamblers at GF's. These sorts of gamblers literally have to believe, and thus "set themselves up" for more scams like the Wizard's. Furthermore, GF's Admin Mike has already basically pleaded "no contest" to my allegations concerning him (when he called me paranoid, and left it all at that, and to his small "flock of sheep").

BTW, the bet offer stands. However, what if I am 1BB? That would be too funny, even for me.

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    that is too funny. idiot Michael Emilio lets racists post on his board. he lets people say ugly thigns about Jewish people and gay people........
    yet he puts his foot down against people who..............................use vpns????????????
    this Emilio is such a tool

wow that guys been in charge of all those loser forums?? lol............
    I love how he always talks about all the great "experience" he has running forums. like he's some sort of forum guru or something

truth is he's just another guy who's clueless at running a forum and a business in general

the two Mikes........Mike Shackleford and Mike Emilio............can't run anything worth crap
    two peas in a pod........

thank god for ignore..............

you gotta love these idiots who aren't intelligent enough to stay away from threads their not intersted in lol

does anyone know why Axelturd keeps defending WoV? it's like his nose is glued to Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel's behind........

Why do so many people bring drama from other gambling forums over here?

I tried to make sense of LovePotion's posts, but having no presence on those other forums, I have no clue what he's rambling about.

I will say that it's reasonable for an admin for a forum to ask a suspected fake account to get off a VPN or proxy to prove himself real.

A few years ago, I wrote a program on my other site (pokerfraudalert.com) to automatically block any IPs coming through on a VPN or proxy. I did this because a number of banned users kept attempting to bypass IP bans through proxies. Eventually I turned off the program because it was occasionally coming up with false positives, and it became a headache to remove those false positives from the database.

Your IP cannot be used for advertising/spam purposes, aside from being used to locate your city (but not your full address). So your IP could be used to serve up customized ads on the website for your particular area (such as a local pizza place), but it could not be used to send you spam e-mail.

Question: If gamblingforums.com sucks so much, why not stop posting there?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Question: If gamblingforums.com sucks so much, why not stop posting there?
    The issue here is that the owner of said site ought to verify his identity before demanding the posters follow suit.

I went there to see how low a forum could stoop. Not what was advertised. Talk about Emilio's same old BS.

http://www.steamfeed.com/worlds-lead...ingforums-com/

P.S. He had so many failed sites, that bits and pieces of a few used to show up in the others' preamble and terms of service. GamblingForums.com showed up at BF's'. The link wasn't active back then. I suspect that he bought the old never-was GF's around 2008, and sat on it until recently, and after the scam BF's blew up.

P.P.S. WizardofVegas denied VPN IP's a couple years after it started out, but soon dropped the idea as it was already into its downward slide.
    Last edited by Bill Yung; 06-27-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I will say that it's reasonable for an admin for a forum to ask a suspected fake account to get off a VPN or proxy to prove himself real.
    hi thanks for the reply

thats my whole point that I made in reply #3. it was NOT reasonable.

first I was the very first guy who posted about WoV 10 months ago on GF. why would the very first guy be a fake account?

second no one else on GF ever accused me of having a fake account

third some brand new guy came along out of nowhere who's probably a fake account hiimself and he accused ME of being fake.................BUT he resinded the accusation later but the admin still took action!

crazy huh?
    I just want to warn my fellow neighbors about both WoV and GF so that they are on the look out..........

looks like more hijinx on WoV....
    now Axelturd is complaining about a removed thread
    Jabba claims it wasn't her.........

keystone cops irl lol

so now Jabba the Whale is saying that she MIGHT have removed the thread.............
    but it was all an accident of course (wink wink)

she's blaming it on her phone
    yeah everybody's else fault but your own Jabba......

so is your phone responsible for treating Kewlj, Alan, and everyone else with bias too? smh

Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
    so now Jabba the Whale is saying that she MIGHT have removed the thread.............
    but it was all an accident of course (wink wink)

she's blaming it on her phone
    yeah everybody's else fault but your own Jabba......

so is your phone responsible for treating Kewlj, Alan, and everyone else with bias too? smh
    Please leave me out of this specific line of criticism, LP. I really don't have a personal problem with the moderator that you are referencing. I do happen to think she over-moderates, but that is between her and the site owners.

As per my specific situation, I happen to know that she did not agree with actions taken an voiced some concern privately. I would have preferred she voiced those concerns publicly as well, but I understand the mods over there don't feel they are able to do that type of thing.

I understand that you have issues with her and that's fine....do your thing. Just don't include me in this specific case.

sorry didn't mean to imply that you had anythign to do with this case
    I mentioned Alan as well who also has nothing to do with this case
    my last line was referring to the fact that you two were treated horribly by that website and that the mods there have a pattern of questionable behavior..........

Thread Information