Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: bias on wizard of vegas

Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
    sorry didn't mean to imply that you had anythign to do with this case
    I mentioned Alan as well who also has nothing to do with this case
    my last line was referring to the fact that you two were treated horribly by that website and that the mods there have a pattern of questionable behavior..........
    I can appreciate that. I myself have plenty of criticism for that site and the guy that is in charge (as you know). I just don't have any particular issue with BBB regarding treatment of me. I do think she over-moderates and I think her recent banning of someone else for something he said on another site is outrageous. But I have found her to be relatively fair to me, so I have no reason to attack her.

also want to give some props to bluechow and boz...........
    I think Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel really counted on them to be back after their suspensions.......especially boz

but nope!!
    big props to both of them for not frequenting a business that treats them and their neighbors poorly....

Dan- unless you want more drama on here and junk posts you may want to close this thread- lp9 is just bitter because I believe his is banned from every other forum in existence

nope not at all

just trying to warn my neighbors who may get mistreated by Wov
    and I can back up everything I say with FACTS
    even the originl forum owner was treated poorly there

I got a better idea..........why ydon't you go away and ignore this thread? it's not like I'm flooding the board with new thread aftr new thread
    I'm in ONE thread only

you have too much time on your hands bud
    even your handle is meant to TROLL another member.........

so are you a member of WoV per any chance?

wouldn't suprise me.....

I also don't understandd why some people have the psychological need to get others to close threads and ban members they don't like. so petty
    the simple sollution is to ignore the thread but I guess that is to complicated for some people...........
    Last edited by LovePotion; 06-28-2016 at 03:55 PM.

just got a message at GF from the retarded Michael Emilio

anyone should know by now that I'm not a sockpuppet......

why would the FIRST guy to talk about WoV be a puppet ?? Emilio has no answer.............
    why would an accused person go and post to another board if they were a puppet?? again Emilio has no answer....
    why has literally no one on GF accused me of being a puppet? even nate took back his accusation but again Emilio has no answer...........

Emilio can't read either. I clearly stated earlier in thread that I get my internet from my complex. who the hell knows if anyone else in the complex uses GF
    probably not since the board is dead but you get my point.......

Shackleford and Emilio.................2 peas in a pod
    Last edited by LovePotion; 06-28-2016 at 05:11 PM.

it all makes sense now. now I know why this guy hates critical talk about Wov so much.....

Robsingerwho = WizardofNothing???

yeppers!
    Last edited by LovePotion; 06-28-2016 at 05:27 PM.

I'm 99.54% sure RSWHO is not WON.

But like he said -- seriously, just close this thread and any other threads like it. Shit gets annoying, especially when the same idiot keeps posting the same thing to himself all day long.

spoken like a true member of teh cult of of WoV.....
    you don't like a thread so instead of ignoring it..........................you want it CLOSED

if your literate check the name of the section. it's called Whatever's On Your Mind
    I'm smart enuff to stay out of threads that don't interest me...................too bad you're not smart enuff to do the same

and fyi people from GF and WoV view this thread. if you were smart enuff to look through the thread you'd ssee that Kewlj replied

oh and I don't buy your BS about Robsingerwho. he's WizardofNothing............
    and if not him then he may be Ideletemyposts

RS is the type of person who didn't lift a finger to stop the abuse that Alan had to put up with on WoV. smh

spoken like a true member of teh cult of of WoV.....
    you don't like a thread so instead of ignoring it..........................you want it CLOSED
    Don't pay any attention to those guys. Their site IS dead. The one and only site for all AP's. Even the joke ("Long Gone") Jacobson put the WoV link up on his APheat site when he started it. Lol. Lol.

Scam sites deserve to be trolled. And it ain't really trolling when nothing in the first place.

RS is the type of person who didn't lift a finger to stop the abuse that Alan had to put up with on WoV. smh
    Why would I defend Alan and try to keep him on WOV? All he did was troll the forum. Why would I want him to stay?

If in fact Alan did see that impossible feat of 18 elevens thrown in a row, then he should come back to the wizard of Vegas forum.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Why would I defend Alan and try to keep him on WOV? All he did was troll the forum. Why would I want him to stay?
    who the hell made you the arbiter of who is & isn't a troll??

you thiink Alan is a troll......well I say YOU are a troll. you and Robsingerwho = WizardofNothing have been trolling this thread the whole time...
    so should YOU be suspended based on my declaration that your a troll??????

no disrespect to Kewlj but he's going out of his way on GF to praise Jabba the Whale.....

fyi she's just as biased as Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel
    she may not have played a part in the Qfit ordeel but she's very biased none the less............

this is too good on GF.........
    Norman Bates in his fleabag motel just repeated the "absolutely no insults" rule

OK so why the hell did it take so long to nuke a person who repeatedly made racist posts???????

Larry made the great point that it takees WoV mods a second to ban someone who says "genius"....................but there's hand ringing about banning someone who says "ni***r" repaetedly??

wtf????????????????????????????????

no disrespect to Kewlj but he's going out of his way on GF to praise Jabba the Whale.....

fyi she's just as biased as Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel
    she may not have played a part in the Qfit ordeel but she's very biased none the less............
    I give credit where credit is due. And I just became aware of a statement that that indicates that she expressed her disapproval for the way Mike handled my banning and was told to 'stand down'. So yes I do appreciate that and give her credit for that.

Furthermore, I have no real issue with BBB. I have never had a problem with her, so I am not going to attack her with no reason to. I don't view her or anyone as my enemy just because they are a moderator or member at WoV.

However, I have also been critical of BBB. I have stated that I think she is the worst offender of a site that over-moderates. And specifically, I was very critical of her recent banning of Hey Slick for something said on another site.

So you can call it "going out of my way to praise". I just call it being objective and fair-minded. I ask that of others, so I try to do the same, although admittedly, I don't always succeed. lol

Originally Posted by Robsingerwho View Post
    If in fact Alan did see that impossible feat of 18 elevens thrown in a row, then he should come back to the wizard of Vegas forum.
    Of course I saw it. And no one there believed me. Okay, so don't believe me. I have nothing to gain if anyone believes me and nothing to lose. But being insulted does cost me.

What I found humorous was that one of the WOVers once posted that if 18 yos in a roll were rolled it would have been reported by the news. Well -- I reported it. And I have the credentials.

However, I challenge the idea that the news media would have cared. I mean really, do you think anyone outside of the WOVers and a few hard core gamblers would really care? If I thought the media would have cared I would have called my own TV station and reported it on the news myself. I would have called CBS and gotten the credit for the story. I could have called CNN. I didn't because --- ready? --- no one outside of the world of math geeks and some hardcore gamblers cares.

You are more likely to get dealt 3 royal flushes in a row than to see 18 yos in a row. Flipping a (fair) coin and it landing on heads -- 75 times in a row -- is about as likely as 18 yos in a row, to put it into better perspective, try getting a measly 15 heads in a row.

LP9, first of all, Alan wasn't banned from WOV. He left on his own. My opinion of someone = whether or not I'd defend them. If I was banned from here or WOV or GF or any other forum, I wouldn't expect someone who may think I'm a troll to defend me. That's ludicrous. Your earlier post insinuates I had some reason to defend him.
    Last edited by RS__; 06-30-2016 at 03:01 AM.

RS__ getting five or ten royal flushes in a row wouldn't make "the news" either.

Thread Information